• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

RESOLVED: Hardee's To Ban All Firearms??

Alexcabbie

Hardee's has gross food anyway. I wouldn't eat there regardless.

Leah

I'd sooner eat at Hardees than Arby's. Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich USED to be delicious, but now the "roast beef" is some flaked, formed loaf of alleged beef that tastes like pickled ham. Roy Rogers has pretty good RB and their burgers are great. And I've OC'd in Roys before and never got a second look. I cut my hair and dress nice, though; so maybe they thought I must be a cop (a cop with a P.38?) :lol:

Leah

Subway!!

I'd sooner eat at Hardees than Arby's. Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich USED to be delicious, but now the "roast beef" is some flaked, formed loaf of alleged beef that tastes like pickled ham. Roy Rogers has pretty good RB and their burgers are great. And I've OC'd in Roys before and never got a second look. I cut my hair and dress nice, though; so maybe they thought I must be a cop (a cop with a P.38?) :lol:

Actually, one of my favorite fast food places is Subway. They have fresh everything! Before the open carry law took effect in Wisconsin, I had my pepper spray in my purse while eating there and no one bothered me. I just don't really trust the meat quality of burgers in most fast food joints, so I eat at a sit-down place when it comes to burgers.

Leah

Alexcabbie

Actually, one of my favorite fast food places is Subway. They have fresh everything! Before the open carry law took effect in Wisconsin, I had my pepper spray in my purse while eating there and no one bothered me. I just don't really trust the meat quality of burgers in most fast food joints, so I eat at a sit-down place when it comes to burgers.

Leah

One place I will never eat at again is Quiznos. I don't know what their gun policy is and I don't care. In fact I hope all the Antis eat there every day, since every damn thing they serve is loaded with sugar. Order a roast beef sub and it tastes like candied cow. And even the "pepper sauce" is cloyingly sweet.

In fact I'm hoping that Quiznos announces a nationwide "no firearms" policy and they become the darlings of the Brady Bunch. With any luck all the Brady syncophants will make a point of eating there every day, and then they will all be dead of sugar diabetes within a year.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Quiznos in the Richmond area (near Regency Mall) is gun friendly...very gun friendly.
icon14.png

Prefer their subs 10 to 1 over Subway's.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

since9

Campaign Veteran
Actually, one of my favorite fast food places is...

I have the disgusting misfortune (for my waistline) of being a good cook. My favorite place to eat is at home. The good thing is that it's far cheaper, and usually less time-consuming. I can knock out an egg sincemuffin in less than 5 minutes.

This little beastie is a German pancake! Prep time is about 5 minutes; cooking time half an hour.

IMG_4958-smaller.jpg

Preheat oven to 350 deg. Beat 3 eggs in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup milk, dash of flour, shake of cinnamon, few drops of vanilla extract, and mix well. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a 7 inch cash iron skillet, coating the interior completely. Pour in batter. Cook for 30 minutes, slide it onto a plate. Smother on some real maple syrup.

Hardees can't touch this!

Redbaron007

I have the disgusting misfortune (for my waistline) of being a good cook. My favorite place to eat is at home. The good thing is that it's far cheaper, and usually less time-consuming. I can knock out an egg sincemuffin in less than 5 minutes.

This little beastie is a German pancake! Prep time is about 5 minutes; cooking time half an hour.

IMG_4958-smaller.jpg

Preheat oven to 350 deg. Beat 3 eggs in a bowl. Add 1/2 cup flour, 1/2 cup milk, dash of flour, shake of cinnamon, few drops of vanilla extract, and mix well. Melt 2 tablespoons of butter in a 7 inch cash iron skillet, coating the interior completely. Pour in batter. Cook for 30 minutes, slide it onto a plate. Smother on some real maple syrup.

HOLY COW!!! My arteries are clogging up just looking at it!! :lol:

Looks fabulous!! And I bet it taste extremely good!! :D

Alexcabbie

IMG_4958-smaller.jpg

How about throwing in some apples, blueberries or strawberries or bananas into the mix, and serving it a la mode? For that matter, why not include sausage or some other meat for a savory pancake?

I'll bet that thing has as a distant cousin the limey favorite "Yorkshire Pudding"

The same weenies who deride this magnificent and delicious cuisine as "unhealthy" are the same fools who think a firearm will sneak up on you and shoot you. I think that if these types do live longer, they will have lived lives of far less quality having never known the joys of tasting such a dish as this. One guy I know put it this way: "If you could live forever if you ate nothing but dog poop, would you do it?" (CHuck Anesi, and check out his site.)

An acquaintance of mine challenged me to go on a vegitarian diet once, and I accepted. He bet me a hundred bucks I couldn't do it. He thought he had won when he walked into a McDonald's and caught me eating an AngusBurger. "I thought you said you could maintain a vegetarian diet" he said triumphantly.

I didn't even blink. "Cows" I told him, 'are vegitarians, right? Pay me!"

Yuk yuk yuk.....:banana::banana::banana:

Old Grump

I sent my mail letting them know that the 4 stores I used to eat at regularly won't be seeing me anymore nor will my family stop there. I am not about to carry a book with me of the gun friendly vs the anti-gun franchises. Either they are all 2nd amendment friendly and pro constitution or they aren't. When all the franchises get aboard I will reconsider but I;m old, crippled and crotchety and if I have to leave a restaurant after hobbling in on crutches because some little ninnie doesn't like my gun they don't have to expect me back at any of their stores. Their choice, not mine.

protias

I sent my mail letting them know that the 4 stores I used to eat at regularly won't be seeing me anymore nor will my family stop there. I am not about to carry a book with me of the gun friendly vs the anti-gun franchises. Either they are all 2nd amendment friendly and pro constitution or they aren't. When all the franchises get aboard I will reconsider but I;m old, crippled and crotchety and if I have to leave a restaurant after hobbling in on crutches because some little ninnie doesn't like my gun they don't have to expect me back at any of their stores. Their choice, not mine.

You should read the entire thread. The issue was resolved. ;)

opencarryjoel

E-mailed my disapproval.

I also wrote Hardees today to voice my dissapointment about there firearms ban. I also will never step foot on there place till there policy changes! Uneducated idiots!! :banghead:

I'd rather be tried by twelve than carried by six!!

protias

I also wrote Hardees today to voice my dissapointment about there firearms ban. I also will never step foot on there place till there policy changes! Uneducated idiots!! :banghead:

If you read the thread, you'd find out it has been resolved.

carracer

Twas not Hardees that was the problem. It was the HR company. I hope you send an apology to Hardees for the misunderstanding, as I did.

Old Grump

I did read the whole thread, every word of every post. It shouldn't have happened. If this is the kind of people they hire it will happen again, they don't need my business. When they run a pro gun campaign or offer to post pro self defense posters and open/closed carry posters supporting our rights to do so I'll look at them again. I'm old, crippled, often in pain and grumpy, I don't need the aggravation.

KYKevin

Crap I had to see this. It looks good and now I am going to have to make one.

IMG_4958-smaller.jpg