• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Announcement: Champion Arms

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Congrats!!! As general manager I believe you are entitled to hold a free gun giveaway open to all members of OCDO. Right? :D

Last edited:

oldkim

Congrats!

So, what's the stance on suppressor usage at the range?

HB 1016 passed July 23, 2011 which made it legal to Washington residents to shoot (not just own) suppressors.

FYI: Champions has been getting some bad rap because of the hesitant responses...

Back on Topic: Congrats! Will have to drop by. (I was there yesterday) :banana:

ak56

Campaign Veteran
Congrats, Nick! I may have to come down and check the place out one of these days.

So, what's the stance on suppressor usage at the range?...

oldkim, the following is from their website:
A word about suppressors - The use of a suppressor on our range is now good to go with one requirement: You will be asked to provide the appropriate documentation from the BATFE pertaining to the suppressor you intend to use. Most folks don't seem to have a problem with that. You are welcome to shoot your can both wet or dry; whatever you prefer. Read the change in the state law here.

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Somebody better find out where the nearest starbucks is, I bet there will be some future and regular OCDO events there!

Right down the road, we have met there with various OCDO members several times.

So, what's the stance on suppressor usage at the range?

HB 1016 passed July 23, 2011 which made it legal to Washington residents to shoot (not just own) suppressors.

FYI: Champions has been getting some bad rap because of the hesitant responses...

Back on Topic: Congrats! Will have to drop by. (I was there yesterday) :banana:

Kim, we will be getting it done!

There's one right up the road from Champion Arms! Met Gogo and a few others there a year or two ago for some computer help.:)

Very True.
Congratulations, Gogo! I think you will do an excellent job. The owners are lucky to have you!:banana:

You're too kind.

That's awesome! I was just in there the other day to browse around.

Come back and spend some money.

Congrats, Nick! I may have to come down and check the place out one of these days.

dj_fatstyles

A word about suppressors - The use of a suppressor on our range is now good to go with one requirement: You will be asked to provide the appropriate documentation from the BATFE pertaining to the suppressor you intend to use. Most folks don't seem to have a problem with that. You are welcome to shoot your can both wet or dry; whatever you prefer. Read the change in the state law here.
form 1/4's are tax forms and you are not required to show anyone unless they are from the IRS. i like to keep that kind of stuff private.

congrats on the new job there gogodawgs hopfully you can/will change that place around for the better.