• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Passing through. question

okokgood2008

i and traveling doing some work in CO and WY.
I live in alabama and have a Concealed carry permit .

looks like NE does not honor alabama permits..

so my question , when i pass thru .. lock it in rear of vehicle unloaded until im in CO or what do you suggest?

thanks for any input you can give..

Ma}{imus

That works. As long as it is not readily accessible to you or a passenger. I do believe there is a thread a few down that specifically cites the law. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.

Swyped from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Jared

That works. As long as it is not readily accessible to you or a passenger. I do believe there is a thread a few down that specifically cites the law. I'll see if I can find it and post a link.

Swyped from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Good luck finding that law.... it doesn't exist.

You can carry openly in Nebraska (except Omaha) without a license. You can carry openly in your vehicle without a license (except Omaha). Why put the gun in the trunk when you can have it on your fron seat or on the dash?

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Gunslinger

CO and AL have reciprocity, so no problem here. Even without the AL CCW, car carry--loaded and concealed anywhere in the state, and OC--except Denver County, are completely legal. I believe WY has reciprocity with AL, as well and OC is also fully lawful there.