Thread: We have a pro-2A/OC senator, breakfast anyone fpr $6.00

We have a pro-2A/OC senator, breakfast anyone fpr $6.00

This s $6.00 - Not bad for a Senate fund raiser;

Saturday, October 8 8:00am - 10:00am

Millers Grill

2301 Hwy A

Washington, Mo. 63090

I WILL NOT BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MSSA BOARD MEETING IN COLUMBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come join us for some good food, good friends and good fellowship at Senator Nieves' quarterly breakfast.Senator Nieves knows that the only way to represent the folks of the 26th district is to know whats on there minds.Come show your support of our constitutional conservative anchor in the Missouri Senate.For just $6 you will receive a breakfast that includes scrambled eggs,bacon,french toast,juice, coffee or milk and send a message to the establishment that you stand behind the Senator who stands up for us. See ya all there!

Last edited by mspgunner; 10-04-2011 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Picture included
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!
    Certified NRA Range Safety Officer - RSO

We are coming. Do you want us all OC at the breakfast?

Build a event of F-book to get the work out...
    Freedom is not free...!

Quote Originally Posted by John3 View Post
    We are coming. Do you want us all OC at the breakfast?

Build a event of F-book to get the work out...
    OC not required, legal as I understand but this is a fund raiser for a State Senator. I ususally CCW at political functions, do as you wish, but in these cases it does not necessarily work in our favor.

I and many dozens of folks OCd this weekend at the 2nd amendment gun show and rally, but then again it was a gun show and 2nd amendment rally!
    There were locals who OCd and never think twice about open carry, that's the way life is out in your neck of the woods. Speaking of which, I'm headed your way thids afternoon to look at soem land for sale. I do miss Franklin Co., but life has changed. I'd still like to buy a small bit and spend time out there. I found 10ac, a bank repo that is going at a bargain price.
    Last edited by mspgunner; 10-03-2011 at 11:31 AM.
    If you pull it, you use it. If you pull it and you don't use it, you've done some thing wrong and you might not get another chance. Think about it before you pack it!
    I worked 24/7 for 2A OC rights! Don't like what I did? Try it yourself, it was my full time job!

Great news about the ground. Hope it works out!

I'll conceal carry at Brian's breakfast and will tell the others as well. I may work late that morning but should be able to make it.
    Freedom is not free...!

gotta help move furniture.
    give him my thanks for sporting our rights while so many others try to take it away.

*supporting
    Last edited by kylemoul; 10-03-2011 at 08:08 PM.
    Constantly choosing the lesser of two evils is still choosing evil.

I plan to be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Morpheus97 View Post
    I plan to be there.
    Cool!

Change of plans!

Big trouble! The Missouri Sports Shooters Fall Board Meeting is the same day! I'm planning to run for the BOD, I have to go to Columbia!