Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: And There i Was, Surrounded

  1. #1
    Opt-Out Members BigDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,463

    And There i Was, Surrounded

    By gun toting crazy gun loving activities in the Puget Sound Area (East of the Bay) better known as Starbuxk in Federal Way.

    It was a cloudy with a little sunshine peeking threw as a handful of the Open Carry Dot Org Crew showed up. With several people scurring about like nothing was taking place or a care in the world but then the infamous BigDave appeared from the mist to dismiss the rumors of his acutally existense.

    To everyone that was able to make the impromptu it was enjoyable for me as I hope for each of you. Gogodawgs, Deros (aka Bernie) to the mysterious Goose, M1Gunr, Squeak (now I know why they call him Squeak) and his wife. Please forgive me if I left out any names it was not intentional.

    We spent a couple of hours shooting the breeze and then a couple of them off to work while headed north to visit family and today back to the Dry Side of the State (The East Side of the State)
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

  2. #2
    Regular Member Squeak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard,
    Posts
    827
    Big Dave, did I tell you that I won a gun?

  3. #3
    Regular Member 1911er's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Port Orchard Wa. /Granite Oklahoma
    Posts
    836

    You won A gun

    What kinf of gun did you win? Ha Ha Ha
    I truly Love my Country, But the government scares the he!! out of me.

    DEMAND IT
    Congress SHALL NOT receive A salary greater than any service member and will be given EQUIVELANT insurance as any service member

    I came into this world kicking and screaming covered in someone else's blood. And if necessary to protect the Constitution of The United States of AMERICA. I will go out the same way

    All hail the Domain of Neptunus Rex

  4. #4
    Opt-Out Members BigDave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Yakima, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,463
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    Big Dave, did I tell you that I won a gun?
    Was that you?
    • Being prepared is to prepare, this is our responsibility.
    • I am not your Mommy or Daddy and do not sugar coat it but I will tell you simply as how I see it, it is up to you on how you will or will not use it.
    • IANAL, all information I present is for your review, do your own homework.

  5. #5
    Regular Member tombrewster421's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Roy, WA
    Posts
    1,329
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeak View Post
    Big Dave, did I tell you that I won a gun?
    Hey Squeak, it's my turn to tell people I won a gun. Yours was last year.
    Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,666
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDave View Post
    By gun toting crazy gun loving activities in the Puget Sound Area (East of the Bay) better known as Starbuxk in Federal Way.

    It was a cloudy with a little sunshine peeking threw as a handful of the Open Carry Dot Org Crew showed up. With several people scurring about like nothing was taking place or a care in the world but then the infamous BigDave appeared from the mist to dismiss the rumors of his acutally existense.

    To everyone that was able to make the impromptu it was enjoyable for me as I hope for each of you. Gogodawgs, Deros (aka Bernie) to the mysterious Goose, M1Gunr, Squeak (now I know why they call him Squeak) and his wife. Please forgive me if I left out any names it was not intentional.

    We spent a couple of hours shooting the breeze and then a couple of them off to work while headed north to visit family and today back to the Dry Side of the State (The East Side of the State)
    A pleasure for all of us to meet the infamous BigDave. At times on the interwebs people come across as rude, insensitive and down right unruly. Well as Dave and I discussed he may still meet all of those..... the truth is OCDO members continue to network and show how big and diverse we really are. Thanks Dave! I hope your trip went well! Dave is a good guy, he is on our side, he continues to challenge some of the positions that OCDO guys have with what is real and needs to be changed but hasn't.....YET.
    Live Free or Die!

  7. #7
    Regular Member amzbrady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Marysville, Washington, USA
    Posts
    3,522
    Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    A pleasure for all of us to meet the infamous BigDave. At times on the interwebs people come across as rude, insensitive and down right unruly. Well as Dave and I discussed he may still meet all of those..... the truth is OCDO members continue to network and show how big and diverse we really are. Thanks Dave! I hope your trip went well! Dave is a good guy, he is on our side, he continues to challenge some of the positions that OCDO guys have with what is real and needs to be changed but hasn't.....YET.
    We may get on here at times and disagree, get mouthy, go back and forth and become total asshats, but in the end at get togethers proof is in the pudding. Civilized responsible adults show time and time again, an armed society is a polite society. It is indeed good to be part of such a big group of people who can think for themselves.
    If you voted for Obama to prove you are not a racist...
    what will you do now to prove you are not stupid?

    "The American people will never knowingly adopt socialism. But, under the name of "liberalism," they will adopt every fragment of the socialist program, until one day America will be a socialist nation, without knowing how it happened." - Norman Thomas

    "They who can who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve niether liberty nor safety." - Ben Franklin

  8. #8
    Regular Member FMCDH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,043
    Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    A pleasure for all of us to meet the infamous BigDave. At times on the interwebs people come across as rude, insensitive and down right unruly. Well as Dave and I discussed he may still meet all of those..... the truth is OCDO members continue to network and show how big and diverse we really are. Thanks Dave! I hope your trip went well! Dave is a good guy, he is on our side, he continues to challenge some of the positions that OCDO guys have with what is real and needs to be changed but hasn't.....YET.
    I wouldn't have it any other way.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •