• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

And There i Was, Surrounded

BigDave

Opt-Out Members
By gun toting crazy gun loving activities in the Puget Sound Area (East of the Bay) better known as Starbuxk in Federal Way.

It was a cloudy with a little sunshine peeking threw as a handful of the Open Carry Dot Org Crew showed up. With several people scurring about like nothing was taking place or a care in the world but then the infamous BigDave appeared from the mist to dismiss the rumors of his acutally existense.

To everyone that was able to make the impromptu it was enjoyable for me as I hope for each of you. Gogodawgs, Deros (aka Bernie) to the mysterious Goose, M1Gunr, Squeak (now I know why they call him Squeak) and his wife. Please forgive me if I left out any names it was not intentional.

We spent a couple of hours shooting the breeze and then a couple of them off to work while headed north to visit family and today back to the Dry Side of the State (The East Side of the State) :lol:

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
By gun toting crazy gun loving activities in the Puget Sound Area (East of the Bay) better known as Starbuxk in Federal Way.

It was a cloudy with a little sunshine peeking threw as a handful of the Open Carry Dot Org Crew showed up. With several people scurring about like nothing was taking place or a care in the world but then the infamous BigDave appeared from the mist to dismiss the rumors of his acutally existense.

To everyone that was able to make the impromptu it was enjoyable for me as I hope for each of you. Gogodawgs, Deros (aka Bernie) to the mysterious Goose, M1Gunr, Squeak (now I know why they call him Squeak) and his wife. Please forgive me if I left out any names it was not intentional.

We spent a couple of hours shooting the breeze and then a couple of them off to work while headed north to visit family and today back to the Dry Side of the State (The East Side of the State) :lol:

A pleasure for all of us to meet the infamous BigDave. At times on the interwebs people come across as rude, insensitive and down right unruly. Well as Dave and I discussed he may still meet all of those..... :lol: the truth is OCDO members continue to network and show how big and diverse we really are. Thanks Dave! I hope your trip went well! Dave is a good guy, he is on our side, he continues to challenge some of the positions that OCDO guys have with what is real and needs to be changed but hasn't.....YET.

amzbrady

A pleasure for all of us to meet the infamous BigDave. At times on the interwebs people come across as rude, insensitive and down right unruly. Well as Dave and I discussed he may still meet all of those..... :lol: the truth is OCDO members continue to network and show how big and diverse we really are. Thanks Dave! I hope your trip went well! Dave is a good guy, he is on our side, he continues to challenge some of the positions that OCDO guys have with what is real and needs to be changed but hasn't.....YET.

We may get on here at times and disagree, get mouthy, go back and forth and become total asshats, but in the end at get togethers proof is in the pudding. Civilized responsible adults show time and time again, an armed society is a polite society. It is indeed good to be part of such a big group of people who can think for themselves.

FMCDH

I wouldn't have it any other way. :D