• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

oc'd for the 1st time in philly...

glockluva

1st i'm new here but i've been lurking for a while reading, great site btw!

so i live in montgomery county and work in philly, well i've been looking into this open carry law since the incident w/ mark... today i decided to open carry and yes i'll admit i was nervous as hell once i hit the philly border but all went well, not even one blind considering the few stops i've made on my way to work and i just knew coming out of fresh grocer in university city i was going to be starring at a few guns and no one was out there...

so now i feel a bit better oc'ing in kiladelphia!