Thread: UpDate Detroit Cop charged in Aiyana's shooting death

UpDate Detroit Cop charged in Aiyana's shooting death

he was probably jacked up on adrenaline, but that is not an excuse. he pointed a gun at a small child and shot her. at bare minimum, his police career should be over.

Quote Originally Posted by ElectricianLU58 View Post
    he was probably jacked up on adrenaline, but that is not an excuse. he pointed a gun at a small child and shot her. at bare minimum, his police career should be over.
    He should serve prison time at a minimum.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Venator's Avatar
    From the the article. It speaks volumes of the LEO mentality. For the record the Prosecutor works for the county and for unbiased justice....ha. Worthy is the County Prosecutor.

But Officer Ronald Griffin, a 15-year veteran, said his fellow officers are "furious" at Worthy.

"Police are wondering what side of the badge she's on," he said. "There's no way Weekley should have been charged. It's one thing to stand on the sideline and Monday morning quarterback, but it's not until you get into the game you see how fast things can happen. This could possibly be a huge morale killer."
    An Amazon best seller "MY PARENTS OPEN CARRY" http://www.myparentsopencarry.com/

*The information contained above is not meant to be legal advice, but is solely intended as a starting point for further research. These are my opinions, if you have further questions it is advisable to seek out an attorney that is well versed in firearm law.

Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post
    From the the article. It speaks volumes of the LEO mentality. For the record the Prosecutor works for the county and for unbiased justice....ha. Worthy is the County Prosecutor.

But Officer Ronald Griffin, a 15-year veteran, said his fellow officers are "furious" at Worthy.

"Police are wondering what side of the badge she's on," he said. "There's no way Weekley should have been charged. It's one thing to stand on the sideline and Monday morning quarterback, but it's not until you get into the game you see how fast things can happen. This could possibly be a huge morale killer."
    And yet, if one of us did this, we would have the book thrown at us. Police are NOT above the law.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

"...This could possibly be a huge morale killer..."
    I know.. can you Imagine??
    Not being the only one 'special enough' to carry a firearm, not being able to threaten and kill people and then claim special privilege, not being able to justify almost any action under the guise of "officer safety" or "all I care about it going home alive at night?"
    Sickening, it almost makes them sound like paid employees of the city/state instead of "front line soldiers in the war on crime."

Is it too early to mention the irony between 'morale killer' and being an actual killer of innocent people?

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Venator View Post

first thing i've heard of that Worthy seems to have done right. hopefully she's on the side of the badge that's against killing children.
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Banned
    I cant call it good news, but it sounds like the right thing is going to be done.

A lawyer for the family, Geoffrey Fieger, says a now-missing video of the shooting made by the TV crew is different from one that the police have, the newspaper reports.

"All I know is that the (missing) video is pretty dramatic," he says. "You can see the gunman shooting into the house from the outside."
    http://content.usatoday.com/communit...w/1?csp=34news
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Missing video !!!!!!

what an unusual occurrence !!!!!!!!!!!!

</sarcasm>

roN