Thread: Thankful that North Carolina is an OC state

Cool Thankful that North Carolina is an OC state

I never understood how lucky we NC residents are compared to other states until I started looking @ other states forums. Dear lord... I had intentions to moving to California.. That is just a headache waiting to happen. Then I finally decided that I was going to move to Maryland... Which OC'ing in Maryland is against the law unless u have one of those extremely hard Need to know the senator type connections. I can only OC in my house? Pffffft... Yeah.. then you cant even get a CCW without having the same problem..

I fear as though my OC rights are about to be taken from me... Maybe I will just live on a Indian reserve... or OC while boating in the Atlantic..

This is such a bummer... Hopefully i can move to Northern Virginia.. Then that way I could OC without all the problems.. I have just become so attached to my gun..
    Last edited by ImJustMylan; 10-05-2011 at 01:39 PM.

Why do you feel your OC rights are about to be taken? Do you know something I dont? please, do tell.

Quote Originally Posted by wethepeople View Post
    Why do you feel your OC rights are about to be taken? Do you know something I dont? please, do tell.
    I think he means that if he moves to one of those states, they'll be taken from him.

Quote Originally Posted by ArmySoldier22 View Post
    I think he means that if he moves to one of those states, they'll be taken from him.
    Exactly... its like I will be damned if I go to maryland or California.. its ridiculous.. how much B.S. you have to put up with to even OWN one in these states...

Occupied Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
    To quote Dreamer, "Maryland is not a state - it is a large-scale criminal enterprise."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    Carry on!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruger View Post
    To quote Dreamer, "Maryland is not a state - it is a large-scale criminal enterprise."

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk
    True... where criminals have more guns than law abiding citizens.... smh.

Quote Originally Posted by ImJustMylan View Post
    True... where criminals have more guns than law abiding citizens.... smh.
    Yeah, I've already decided that I refuse to live in a state where I can't OPEN carry. A lot of my family is moving down to SC, so I told them that I'll see them when they come visit. That is unless SC ever gets their head out of their ass and allow open carry. Because that aside, I'd love to live there.
    Last edited by ArmySoldier22; 10-06-2011 at 12:16 AM.

Sadly this is going to be a factor in my decision to move. I can understand if I would have to CCW but I wont be able to do that. I will be as naked as child birth.