Thread: Kansas City area open carry meeting

Kansas City area open carry meeting

I know we didnt meet last month but are we going miss this weekend. im off and want to get out before it starts getting cold.

Lets select a place date and time

Im up for a Sat. get together...
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

I'm ready too, but I am probably working the 15th...
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

i would like to join you all but i need to know if i can bring my 5 year old little girl my wife has class and i will be taking care of her

Quote Originally Posted by jesse w
    i would like to join you all but i need to know if i can bring my 5 year old little girl my wife has class and i will be taking care of her
    If the KC meet-n-greets are anything like the ones we have around here, pretty much anyone is welcome.
    (Make sure people know to keep their paws off the pretty pistols... no gun grabbers allowed.)
    While our meets are mostly adults, we do occasionally have minors of varying ages in attendance.

If your daughter is used to you carrying, it probably won't faze her a bit to be around others, but you might want to tell her that the other people where you're going will also be armed.
    And bring things for her to do.
    Generally kids that young aren't interested in adult discussions.
    We've had some kids who drew pictures as gifts to various OCers they met at events.

is there going to be a get to gether this weekend in the kc area

Quote Originally Posted by peterarthur View Post
    I'm ready too, but I am probably working the 15th...
    Turns out I am NOT working this weekend. Anyone organizing a meeting yet?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

"The problem with Internet quotes is that no one has verified the source" -- Abraham Lincoln

we need to just set a date and time and place and everyone thats coming come if not see you next month

Hey guys, sorry for dropping off the radar for awhile, been pretty busy with my schedule this semester.

I'm down for a meet this or next month, preferably a Saturday.
    Tiocfaidh Ar La

anything in the works for this mounth?

I am wondering if all the Kansas City group is already in hibernation mode!! Well next Sat. is the 12, we can plan on having a November meeting then, if everybody is up to it. I dont care WHERE we meet, someone else can figure that out and post it, but it would be nice to see all the group...
    Psalm 144:1 Blessed be the LORD my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
    Psalm 144:2 My goodness, and my fortress; my high tower, and my deliverer; my shield, and he in whom I trust; who subdueth my people under me. Pro 14:15 The simple believeth every word: but the prudent man looketh well to his going.

Any news of a meeting in the Kansas City area?