• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Kansas City area open carry meeting

mobodyguard

I know we didnt meet last month but are we going miss this weekend. im off and want to get out before it starts getting cold.

Lets select a place date and time

jesse w

i would like to join you all but i need to know if i can bring my 5 year old little girl my wife has class and i will be taking care of her

MKEgal

jesse w said:
i would like to join you all but i need to know if i can bring my 5 year old little girl my wife has class and i will be taking care of her
If the KC meet-n-greets are anything like the ones we have around here, pretty much anyone is welcome.
(Make sure people know to keep their paws off the pretty pistols... no gun grabbers allowed.)
While our meets are mostly adults, we do occasionally have minors of varying ages in attendance.

If your daughter is used to you carrying, it probably won't faze her a bit to be around others, but you might want to tell her that the other people where you're going will also be armed.
And bring things for her to do.
Generally kids that young aren't interested in adult discussions. :)
We've had some kids who drew pictures as gifts to various OCers they met at events.

ChiangShih

Hey guys, sorry for dropping off the radar for awhile, been pretty busy with my schedule this semester.

I'm down for a meet this or next month, preferably a Saturday.

Richieg150

I am wondering if all the Kansas City group is already in hibernation mode!! Well next Sat. is the 12, we can plan on having a November meeting then, if everybody is up to it. I dont care WHERE we meet, someone else can figure that out and post it, but it would be nice to see all the group...