Thread: How about OC lunch at Glory Days in Centreville on Saturday, 10/15/11 at 12:00 noon?

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA

How about OC lunch at Glory Days in Centreville on Saturday, 10/15/11 at 12:00 noon?

What say we meet at Glory Days in Centreville at 12:00 noon on Saturday, October 15? A number of folks have been asking to do an OC lunch in this area on a weekend day because of work schedules so why not this one? If you are willing, please respond at your pleasure.

Glory Days Grill
    13850 Braddock Rd.
    Centreville, VA

http://www.glorydaysgrill.com/#locat...ia/centreville
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Not sure I'll make it. That's the day of the OC litter pickup, which I've already committed to doing.

I will run it past the Boss. Should be easy to say "Hey, let's go to lunch!". But since my wife leaves for a 6 week TDY the following week, I may get vetoed.

I can probably make that on the way to Chantilly...

Roscoe
    "The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good." - George Washington

Aw, this is where my work schedule sucks for me. I have worked ever saturday for 5 years now, otherwise I would love to come out. Enjoy your lunch!

Sent using tapatalk
    "A Right Un-exercised is a Right Lost"

"According to the law, [openly carrying] in a vehicle is against the law if the weapon is concealed" -Flamethrower (think about it....)

Carrying an XDm 9mm with Hornady Critical Defense hollowpoint. Soon to be carrying a Ruger along with it....

Might be able to make this one.
    Name:  banana-gun.gif
Views: 27
Size:  2.7 KB

I support OC, seeing how this is America and all.
    But, I do not own a handgun. . .gotta find the $$$ first (college student).
    Is it a problem if I attend, sans firearm? I could OC my winchester 1300 black shadow, but I have a feeling that won't be too well received

Quote Originally Posted by R50FJ60 View Post
    I support OC, seeing how this is America and all.
    But, I do not own a handgun. . .gotta find the $$$ first (college student).
    Is it a problem if I attend, sans firearm? I could OC my winchester 1300 black shadow, but I have a feeling that won't be too well received
    I will go ahead an answer this one. YES, yoy can absolutely attend without carrying a firearm. Heck, you might even meet someone willing to sell a used gun at a college student discount. I might not make it to this one but I encourage you to go even sans firearm.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

ill try to make it. Ironically I was trying to get to bullrun skeet range that same day with some friends. Hhmmm

ill try to make it. Ironically I was trying to get to bullrun skeet range that same day with some friends. Hhmmm
    Go to the Bull Run range in the morning, then meet us for the lunch. The two places are not far apart and it would be a good ending to a fun day for you. And we would enjoy having you with us.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

America First!

I'm a definite "maybe".
    Daniel L. Hawes - 540 347 2430 - HTTP://www.VirginiaLegalDefense.com

By the way, nothing I say on this website as "user" should be taken as either advertising for attorney services or legal advice, merely personal opinion. Everyone having a question regarding the application of law to the facts of their situation should seek the advice of an attorney competent in the subject matter of the issues presented and licensed to practice in the relevant state.

where we alll meeting up? Out front or in parking lot or what?

where we alll meeting up? Out front or in parking lot or what?
    Generally out in front somewhere out of the way of folks coming and going.

America First!

Thanks to the folks who showed up for lunch at Glory Days. Good crowd, good conversation, and a good time. Keep watching for the next one.

America First!

Thanks folks - I always learn something new and useful when meeting new people!

I survived Tysons Corner - barely. Hardly recognized the area with all the construction. No complaints from anyone at The Container Store, either. Not too suprising, as they are a Texas based company, and oh yeah - my wife and I worked there about 10 yrs ago, and got hugs from a few of the manager types. That helps the looky-loos realize it's "ok".

Quote Originally Posted by sbuff View Post
    Thanks folks - I always learn something new and useful when meeting new people!

I survived Tysons Corner - barely. Hardly recognized the area with all the construction. No complaints from anyone at The Container Store, either. Not too suprising, as they are a Texas based company, and oh yeah - my wife and I worked there about 10 yrs ago, and got hugs from a few of the manager types. That helps the looky-loos realize it's "ok".
    Yep. Combination of them building the new silver line of the metro to Dulles, and the rebuilding of all the bridges across I495 in NoVA.