• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How about OC lunch at Glory Days in Centreville on Saturday, 10/15/11 at 12:00 noon?

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
What say we meet at Glory Days in Centreville at 12:00 noon on Saturday, October 15? A number of folks have been asking to do an OC lunch in this area on a weekend day because of work schedules so why not this one? If you are willing, please respond at your pleasure.

Glory Days Grill
13850 Braddock Rd.
Centreville, VA

http://www.glorydaysgrill.com/#locations/virginia/centreville

sbuff

I will run it past the Boss. Should be easy to say "Hey, let's go to lunch!". But since my wife leaves for a 6 week TDY the following week, I may get vetoed.

Baked on Grease

Aw, this is where my work schedule sucks for me. I have worked ever saturday for 5 years now, otherwise I would love to come out. Enjoy your lunch!

Sent using tapatalk

R50FJ60

I support OC, seeing how this is America and all.
But, I do not own a handgun. . .gotta find the $$$ first (college student).
Is it a problem if I attend, sans firearm? I could OC my winchester 1300 black shadow, but I have a feeling that won't be too well received :cry:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
I support OC, seeing how this is America and all.
But, I do not own a handgun. . .gotta find the $$$ first (college student).
Is it a problem if I attend, sans firearm? I could OC my winchester 1300 black shadow, but I have a feeling that won't be too well received :cry:

I will go ahead an answer this one. YES, yoy can absolutely attend without carrying a firearm. Heck, you might even meet someone willing to sell a used gun at a college student discount. I might not make it to this one but I encourage you to go even sans firearm.

sbuff

Thanks folks - I always learn something new and useful when meeting new people!

I survived Tysons Corner - barely. Hardly recognized the area with all the construction. No complaints from anyone at The Container Store, either. Not too suprising, as they are a Texas based company, and oh yeah - my wife and I worked there about 10 yrs ago, and got hugs from a few of the manager types. That helps the looky-loos realize it's "ok".

nova

Thanks folks - I always learn something new and useful when meeting new people!

I survived Tysons Corner - barely. Hardly recognized the area with all the construction. No complaints from anyone at The Container Store, either. Not too suprising, as they are a Texas based company, and oh yeah - my wife and I worked there about 10 yrs ago, and got hugs from a few of the manager types. That helps the looky-loos realize it's "ok".

Yep. Combination of them building the new silver line of the metro to Dulles, and the rebuilding of all the bridges across I495 in NoVA.