Thread: Gun Policy: The Continued Triumph of Angry Extremists

Gun Policy: The Continued Triumph of Angry Extremists

Found this little pearl of wise words. A guy calling both sides nuts, with a strong lean towards anti ways of thinking. He even mentions us OC's walking down beaches!

A direct quote!

"and “open carry” advocates show up on beaches and in eateries just to prove some sort of point considered nutty by more reasonable people."
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Link?

Campaign Veteran smellslikemichigan's Avatar
    "If it ain't loaded and cocked it don't shoot." - Rooster Cogburn
    http://www.graystatemovie.com/

Didnt seem to bad of an article from my point of view. He didnt seem to take sides, however the "OCing when reasonsable people believe its nutty" was a little hurtful.

Quote Originally Posted by PDinDetroit View Post
    Link?

The link was in there when i posted it.
    But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security. Declaration of Independence July 4, 1776

Michigan Concealed Pistol Instructor. Cost 80.00 With advanced techniques included free. PM for more information!

Thanks SLM!

Banned
    Another anti, who believes in gun rights, but....

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Tucker6900 View Post
    Didnt seem to bad of an article from my point of view. He didnt seem to take sides, however the "OCing when reasonsable people believe its nutty" was a little hurtful.
    He also called me,an NRA Lifer extremist.The 2A(shall not infringe) is extreme compared to what the Gov has passed for laws the last 4+ decades(shall infringe).The SCOTUS has to rule on written law and will always have a hard time getting past restrictions,permits and licenses(taxes and Gov control)!
    Last edited by hamaneggs; 10-08-2011 at 03:37 PM.
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!