• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond, OC Breakfast 10/8/11

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat. Oct. 8th 9:30 AM

American Diner

11001 Midlothian Tpke......(map)
Richmond, VA 23235
(804) 378-5145

Thought we'd try a change of pace this week-end. Food and service have always been good in my experience and they are "friendly". Coffee is good too.

They are in a strip shopping center just opposite The Koger Executive center on Midlothian Tpk.

We can talk about Peter Nap 'cause he'll be in the woods looking over his pin sights.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
For the directionally challenged, it's on the side of Midlothian Turnpike going towards Richmond, as opposed to the side going away from Richmond. For the really directionally challenged who might be using Chippenham Parkway to get to Midlothian Turnpike, if you get to Chesterfield Town Center you need to turn around and go the other way. If you got on Midlo Tpk from Chippenham and went under the overpass you were going the wrong way - turn around, go to Chesterfield Town Center and then double back.

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
For the directionally challenged, it's on the side of Midlothian Turnpike going towards Richmond, as opposed to the side going away from Richmond. For the really directionally challenged who might be using Chippenham Parkway to get to Midlothian Turnpike, if you get to Chesterfield Town Center you need to turn around and go the other way. If you got on Midlo Tpk from Chippenham and went under the overpass you were going the wrong way - turn around, go to Chesterfield Town Center and then double back.

stay safe.

Fixed the map link in the OP.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I'll have to get the gossip Tuesday Guys.
I'll be sticking 125 grain razor blades in furry woodland creatures.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Well, we met and had breakfast. Even the directionally challenged managed to find the place, and they did indeed bring a "new person" with them. Joe is a personable young man who apparently likes guns and shooting holes in paper (after-breakfast shooting trip confirmed that supposition). Now if he could just remedy that hormone imbalance issue he's living with*.

Of note, Doug did not show up to a Southside breakfast. Are you listening, Doug?

stay safe.

*Joe is awaiting an impending birth, which caused some adjustments in the after-eating shooting expedition.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Sorry I could not make it. Some feathered swamp creatures wanted to be my dinner. And succeeded.

I can't hunt my ducks. I've been feeding them and that would be hunting over bait.....those pesky bears have been eating the ducks corn though. I told them to stop or they'd be in trouble.:uhoh: