• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Intruder in neighbors apartment.

The Patriot

Tonight a badguy was in my neighbors apt. He had the guts to talk to the 11yr old boy and say "whats up". Needless to say, he then ran out when everybody was awake. I then told my wife and mother, this is why I am armed. To protect my family. All my neighbors see me open carry all the time. I might expect someone to start asking more questions from me. Hope all are safe and take care.

Patriot

Ruby

It would appear that no one was hurt, thank God. The fact that you open carry and everyone knows that you have a gun may be a factor in why your apartment wasn't targeted. I hope your neighbors will ask questions and take responsibility for their safety.