Thread: Bonapart Lake Resort

Bonapart Lake Resort

Well, it is our anniversary today, so yesterday I took my wife out to eat at the Bonapart Lake Resort. Heard there were new owners and the food was good.

We have been there several times before under several different owners and like the place, so we though we would see what the new owners were like.

Busy! wow, never saw the place that busy before. Prices were reasonable, portions ample and the food good...Got to try that Prime Rib (Saturday only) next time.

But the best part is, the owner (wife) carries a .357 mag Ruger LCR! "ain't no-one going to bother me with this thing around" she said.

Guns don't kill people, bullets do!

Do you have a location/address/phone of Bonapart Lake Resort? I can't seem to find it on google maps.
    I Am Not A Lawyer, verify all facts presented independently.

It's called the "American Dream" because you have to be asleep to believe it. - George Carlin

I carry a spare tire, in case I have a flat. I carry life insurance, in case I die. I carry a gun, in case I need it.

http://www.bonapartelakeresort.com/

615 Bonaparte Lake Road, Tonasket Washington, 98855

http://www.bonapartelakeresort.com

East of Tonasket....

A couple three years ago when I was up hunting with a friend on his property up there we lunched at that little restaurant. Decent food. OCed with no problems. Good people up that way.

There are a couple ways to get there, but basically, it is a bit (6 miles or so) north off Hwy 20 about 1/2 way between Republic and Tonasket. The turn-off is clearly marked. It is west of the Wauconda Summit, and about 3.3 miles west of the Wauconda store.

You can also come up (head south, but uphill) FS 3245 from the east end of Beaver Lake where the Beaver Lake FS campground is. About the same, 6 miles or so.

Yes, I like their new website.
    Last edited by hermannr; 10-11-2011 at 06:20 PM.