• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Bonapart Lake Resort

hermannr

Well, it is our anniversary today, so yesterday I took my wife out to eat at the Bonapart Lake Resort. Heard there were new owners and the food was good.

We have been there several times before under several different owners and like the place, so we though we would see what the new owners were like.

Busy! wow, never saw the place that busy before. Prices were reasonable, portions ample and the food good...Got to try that Prime Rib (Saturday only) next time.

But the best part is, the owner (wife) carries a .357 mag Ruger LCR! "ain't no-one going to bother me with this thing around" she said.

slapmonkay

Campaign Veteran
Do you have a location/address/phone of Bonapart Lake Resort? I can't seem to find it on google maps.

sirpuma

A couple three years ago when I was up hunting with a friend on his property up there we lunched at that little restaurant. Decent food. OCed with no problems. Good people up that way.

hermannr

There are a couple ways to get there, but basically, it is a bit (6 miles or so) north off Hwy 20 about 1/2 way between Republic and Tonasket. The turn-off is clearly marked. It is west of the Wauconda Summit, and about 3.3 miles west of the Wauconda store.

You can also come up (head south, but uphill) FS 3245 from the east end of Beaver Lake where the Beaver Lake FS campground is. About the same, 6 miles or so.

Yes, I like their new website.

Last edited: