• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Seriously, dont holiday Down Under? Killer wins appeal to be allowed to drive taxis.

Haz.

This is the type of peson who may be driving the cab you hail to take you on a sightseeing tour???? If your game enough. Haz.

Insane Killer wins appeal to be allowed to drive taxis
Save this story to read later
by: By Elissa Hunt
October 11, 2011 11:41AM
Man found not guilty by reason of insanity
Free of depression for 15 years now
Court says no risk to passengers

The killer cabbie's passengers won't know of his past, with his identity kept secret. Source: Herald Sun

A KILLER will be allowed to drive taxis after a Victorian court found he poses no risk to public safety.

His passengers won't know of his past, with the cabbie's identity kept secret, The Herald Sun reported.
The Victorian Court of Appeal this morning said the fact he had stabbed someone to death did not make him an unsuitable taxi driver.
The former refugee, who can only be referred to as XFJ, killed his wife in 1990 and was found not guilty of murder by reason of insanity.

Read More:

<http://www.news.com.au/national/killer-wins-appeal-to-be-allowed-to-drive-taxis/story-e6frfkvr-1226163787929>

Last edited: