• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Traffic Stop Success

dkangel

If I am correct open carry in your vehicle is legal so long as you are over 21 and not a felon of course:

571.030 Section 3

I may however be mistaken but I do not think so.

Verd

Campaign Veteran
I love firemen!!! They respond only when needed and don't feel the need to go around harassing citizens. They are completely different professions so I'm not sure I really get your comment.

I don't hate cops. I hate cops who harass citizens and don't follow the law.

tumblr_l1061eqYRu1qbdya2o1_500.jpg

Attachments

• tumblr_l1061eqYRu1qbdya2o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_l1061eqYRu1qbdya2o1_500.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 68

MilProGuy

Depends on your demeanor and attitude 99% of the time I've found . Some people BEG to get attention.

And they do . ;)

Right on!

Some folks carry around a proverbial "chip" on their shoulders and just dare someone to knock it off.

There are always many who will oblige.

MilProGuy

I am a firefighter in Southwest Missouri and also an OCer. The only time I do not OC is when on a call.( Fire = Heat + Bullets = not a good thing ) Today while driving through town I was stopped for a turn signal violation. What happend next what priceless.

Officer: Can I take a look at your ID
Me: Yes sir but before we go any further I wanted to let you know that I do have a loaded firearm on my hip
Officer: That's fine your a firefighter I trust you

Now I strive for trust as a firefighter but when it's a city officer and some guy he doesn't know that has a firearm it was priceless.

Firefighters are held in high esteem in my section of the country too; especially since the images of NYC's brave firefighters still burns in our minds from the 9/11 attacks on our country by radical Islamic terrorists.

Cooperation and mutual respect among city and county professionals goes a long way in the world in which we live.

Now, if only the civilians in our community could emulate people like this, we would all have a better place to live.