• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Press coverage for Operation Campus Safety is coming in - POLL QUESTION - HIT THIS!

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Press coverage for Operation Campus Safety is coming in.

Poll question:

---

Do you think guns should be BANNED from college campuses?

Yes

No

It depends where the campus is located

• Pro-gun group plans campus protests

---

The poll is on the right-hand side of the page:

http://www.wavy.com/

Let's roll!

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Gee! What happened to the OMGGUNZBLOODINTHESTREETS response they were expecting?

Could it be their readers know something they do not?

stay safe.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Press coverage for Operation Campus Safety is coming in.
----snip-----

Love the press coverage. It is always good, whether they intend it that way or not. ;)

The people are seeing through the smoke and mirrors (lies and distortion) of the anti's old worn out arguments.

Doc Thompson of WRVA radio devoted his show to this yesterday - PVC was interviewed, good job too.

ed

Founder's Club Member - Moderator
Loudoun County - Dulles Airport, Virginia, USA
Poll appears to be gone - replaced with another. :cry:
They always seem to pull them when we are blowin them out of the water.

I did order my shirt for the protests :-D

http://www.customink.com/designs/vcdlngnf/sqj0-000m-24v1/retrieve

back.jpg

front.jpg