Thread: oc winco apple valley

oc winco apple valley

had to run to the store to get some things for dinner. so i figured why not went down with my brother and oppen carried while shopping not one negative reaction even from the check out clerk. no police presence or 12031e check.

Quote Originally Posted by daytog19 View Post
    had to run to the store to get some things for dinner. so i figured why not went down with my brother and oppen carried while shopping not one negative reaction even from the check out clerk. no police presence or 12031e check.
    Well done Kyle. Sounds like you were discrete and didnt raise anyones suspicions. Did you also have a digital recorder running, just in case?
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Yes I did from leaving my vehicle to getting back into my vehicle. My brother said that maybe two people looked right at it but carried on. The cashier was cool and new what it was too.