Thread: Got Into It, what next?

Got Into It, what next?

It seems silly that one would press the unwilling public just to enter a property with the ability to protect themselves. At the base of the argument is a law where the armed one takes all liability, the property owner has no responsibility for anyoneís safety if self defense becomes necessary.
    Police are provided with legal aid, not a public defender, a good layer; and, at the cost of tax payers when self defense of any type is used. You will be locked up; and in time, youíll get a defense of convenience in an expedited manner. Get a good lawyer, and the DA will break you just to prove a point.
    Unlike our foe, we care, and in that lies the problem. We stand to loose everything if we act, and everything if we donít. Not a statement of purpose; but, a question of concern that ponders liberty, or liability, a right, or a wrong. I know what Iíll do, and the price I stand to pay, thatís me. This has to be the first thing you put on, and can never be taken off as long as you choose to be a vigilant carrier.
    Boar out.
    Last edited by wild boar; 10-12-2011 at 12:06 AM.

McX
    boy, your gonna carry that weight, carry that weight a long time....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u63UBNonBr4

i temper my position with these cold hard facts; if i carry i carry for me, the machine exists for MY protection, i have no police authority, and no duty to protect others. their protection by me is at my option. limiting my liability and exposure by be innocent of instigation, and retreat keeps my liability exposure to a minimum. i am not saying these things are right, i am saying for me this is the way it is.

You got it right Mcx.

No third party intervention.