Thread: 17 new towns added to www.ctpistolpermitissues.com

17 new towns added to www.ctpistolpermitissues.com

All,

Big jump this week. We are up another 17 towns thanx to a few submissions.

Interesting thing to note: Many of these towns have their information available for download. Most of them, had minor to no issues (there are a few tasty nuggets in there as well). However, it tells me one thing. When you're honest, you have nothing to hide. Towns that put barriers on how you can receive paperwork - you know aren't following the law.

http://ctpistolpermitissues.com/2011...date-17-towns/

Is the post with the updates.

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.

kinda funny. A friend of mine lives in seymour and has his permit. He told me that they didnt ask for any additional info but that was a few years ago. Also he is good friends with I beleive a sargent in the department. Amazing how many towns think they can make up their own rules.
    Thanks KIX for all your work here. I would have never thought about how much of a pain some towns want to be and would have never known none of these additional things are needed without this website.

Thanx.

It's a "work in progress".

I just did the math, we are actually a third of the way in gathering the town by town data, yay!

Jonathan
    www.ctpistolpermitissues.com - tracking all the local issuing authority, DPS and other insanity with permit issues
    www.ctgunsafety.com - my blog and growing list of links useful to gun owners (especially in Connecticut).

Rich B: My favorite argument against OC being legal in CT is "I have never seen someone OC in CT".
    I have never seen a person drink tea from a coke bottle while standing on their head, that doesn't mean it is illegal.