Thread: House issues subpoena to Holder

House issues subpoena to Holder

BREAKING: House Oversight Committee subpoenas Holder

The House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform this morning issued its much-anticipated subpoena to Attorney General Eric Holder, asking for communications and documents relating to Holder and at least 16 other individuals in the Department of Justice.

http://www.examiner.com/gun-rights-i...bpoenas-holder

Well, it's about time!!! I will be interested to see the response from the Obama administration. How long will Obama continue to support such a huge political liability (Holder) leading into an election year? If I were him I would cut my ties and separate myself as fast as possible.
    "When seconds count between living or dying, the police are only minutes away."

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    Well, it's about time!!! I will be interested to see the response from the Obama administration. How long will Obama continue to support such a huge political liability (Holder) leading into an election year? If I were him I would cut my ties and separate myself as fast as possible.
    I look forward to conviction and sentencing.

Founder's Club Member PrayingForWar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    Wake up, you're dreaming.
    If you ladies leave my island, if you survive recruit training. You will become a minister of death, PRAYING FOR WAR...

Quote Originally Posted by thebigsd View Post
    How long will Obama continue to support such a huge political liability (Holder) leading into an election year?
    Obummer already threw him under the bus.

Obummer has already stated that he has "complete confidence" in Holder.

Since every single word that escapes the president's mouth is a total and complete lie... What oBummer actually said was " You are toast and if you don't drag me down with you I'll try to pardon you. Before I have to vacate office after losing the next election".
    "Don't interfere with anything in the Constitution. That must be maintained, for it is the only safeguard of our liberties."
    Abraham Lincoln

"Some time ago, a bunch of lefties defied the law by dancing at the Jefferson Memorial, resulting in their arrests. Last week, a bunch of them pulled the same stunt and - using patented Lefist techniques - provoked the Park Police into having to use force to arrest them."
    Alexcabbie

Quote Originally Posted by PrayingForWar View Post
    Wake up, you're dreaming.
    Was such a good dream!

He'll claim executive privilege and refuse to answer anything substantive. You'll see...

Quote Originally Posted by Cavalryman View Post
    He'll claim executive privilege and refuse to answer anything substantive. You'll see...
    He most likely will, but I think it will be denied. The investigation of an operation designed to criminally place guns in the hands of known terrorists in Mexico, and for no other reason than to blame Americans for the guns reaching terrorist’s hands is going to nullify “Reasons of National Security” His criminal activity had nothing to do with National Security, and everything to do with a WH gun ontrol agenda, IMO. I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed.

He most likely will, but I think it will be denied. The investigation of an operation designed to criminally place guns in the hands of known terrorists in Mexico, and for no other reason than to blame Americans for the guns reaching terrorist’s hands is going to nullify “Reasons of National Security” His criminal activity had nothing to do with National Security, and everything to do with a WH gun ontrol agenda, IMO. I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed.
    Doesn't matter. He'll still refuse to answer and the Dems will block any effort to hold him accountable.