• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

House issues subpoena to Holder

Dave Workman

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Well, it's about time!!! I will be interested to see the response from the Obama administration. How long will Obama continue to support such a huge political liability (Holder) leading into an election year? If I were him I would cut my ties and separate myself as fast as possible.

jbone

Well, it's about time!!! I will be interested to see the response from the Obama administration. How long will Obama continue to support such a huge political liability (Holder) leading into an election year? If I were him I would cut my ties and separate myself as fast as possible.

I look forward to conviction and sentencing.

HandyHamlet

How long will Obama continue to support such a huge political liability (Holder) leading into an election year?

Obummer already threw him under the bus.

Obummer has already stated that he has "complete confidence" in Holder.

Since every single word that escapes the president's mouth is a total and complete lie... What oBummer actually said was " You are toast and if you don't drag me down with you I'll try to pardon you. Before I have to vacate office after losing the next election".

jbone

He'll claim executive privilege and refuse to answer anything substantive. You'll see...

He most likely will, but I think it will be denied. The investigation of an operation designed to criminally place guns in the hands of known terrorists in Mexico, and for no other reason than to blame Americans for the guns reaching terrorist’s hands is going to nullify “Reasons of National Security” His criminal activity had nothing to do with National Security, and everything to do with a WH gun ontrol agenda, IMO. I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed.

Cavalryman

Campaign Veteran
He most likely will, but I think it will be denied. The investigation of an operation designed to criminally place guns in the hands of known terrorists in Mexico, and for no other reason than to blame Americans for the guns reaching terrorist’s hands is going to nullify “Reasons of National Security” His criminal activity had nothing to do with National Security, and everything to do with a WH gun ontrol agenda, IMO. I’ll keep my fingers and toes crossed.

Doesn't matter. He'll still refuse to answer and the Dems will block any effort to hold him accountable.