• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

6 Killed in Southern California Salon Shooting

Gundude

I don't need a gun to buy a cheeseburger, but I may need one to get my hair (singular) done.
Being bald has it's benifits.

coolusername2007

What a tragedy! Just read the headlines, don't know the details yet but can only imagine those folks trying to run for cover and not having the means and tools at hand to defend one's self.

Hey Governor Brown, hey Porkantino...the people have a right to keep and bear arms to defend themselves!!!

FMCDH

Impossible!

Its illegal for anyone except cops, politicians and the rich to have loaded guns in California.

O wait.... ;)

MarkD51

I can understand why the press has not released the names of those shot/killed, but why no name of the person arrested for the shooting?

You truly have one hell of a state there. No wonder why they call it Kalifornia.

Last edited:

Joshua Costa

Activist Member
How could this have possibly happened in this state? We have so many laws regulating the possession and carry of firearms in this state I can't even see how this is possible. There must be some sort of loophole. We have to close the loophole!

carry for myself

if only there had been an armed citizen, who was trained in how to use his weapon, in the building..............he could have done something..........:( oh wait its CA..........that in itself is impossible ...........good job guvnuah!