Thread: Seattle OC report.

Seattle OC report.

So I'm walking down 1st ave south bound, coming from the army surplus store, and this lady stops me and asks me if I'm a cop. I tell her no, and she asks me whats up with the gun, and I explain to her and she was surprized but thought it was cool. Just as I was finishing up with her, this 25 year old white guy walks up to me and tells me to "cover that up", I tell him "I don't have to." He walks on. So I go to Rite Aid down by West Lake Center, buy a couple of items, and then head over to the Link rail. I go down to the International District and pick up some chinese food for my wife. I'm coming back on the Link, and I'm on the train, and this security guard comes up to me and tells me I'm not to have a gun on the train, and to cover it up for the benifit of the other passengers, while he points at the rule sign right above my head. I tell him the actual rule says unlawful weapons and was left off when they printed the sign. I told him state law allows me on the Link, and he should check with his supervisor or any transit police officer, and I told him I will not cover it up. He went back to the other end of the car and that was the end of it.

'

Nice job standing your ground
    Certified Glock Armorer

"A government and its agents are under no general duty to provide public services, such as police protection, to any particular individual citizen..." -- Warren v. District of Columbia, 444 A.2d 1 (D.C. App.181)

A 1911 that works properly is as rare as a Glock that doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by jsanchez View Post
    So I'm walking down 1st ave south bound, coming from the army surplus store, and this lady stops me and asks me if I'm a cop. I tell her no, and she asks me whats up with the gun, and I explain to her and she was surprized but thought it was cool. Just as I was finishing up with her, this 25 year old white guy walks up to me and tells me to "cover that up", I tell him "I don't have to." He walks on. So I go to Rite Aid down by West Lake Center, buy a couple of items, and then head over to the Link rail. I go down to the International District and pick up some chinese food for my wife. I'm coming back on the Link, and I'm on the train, and this security guard comes up to me and tells me I'm not to have a gun on the train, and to cover it up for the benifit of the other passengers, while he points at the rule sign right above my head. I tell him the actual rule says unlawful weapons and was left off when they printed the sign. I told him state law allows me on the Link, and he should check with his supervisor or any transit police officer, and I told him I will not cover it up. He went back to the other end of the car and that was the end of it.

'
    Doesn't it just warm the cockles of your heart to send someone who "knows the law" to go pout off in the corner like with with but a few kind words?
    It is very wise to not take a watermelon lightly.

So you can't have a gun on the train. And he just tells you to cover it up....huh.

Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Regular Member sudden valley gunner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenIsFaster View Post
    So you can't have a gun on the train. And he just tells you to cover it up....huh.
    Well of course the 2 mm of cloth makes it so much safer........lol.

Good job Sanchez
    I am not anti Cop I am just pro Citizen.

U.S. v. Minker, 350 US 179, at page 187
    "Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many citizens, because
    of their respect for what only appears to be a law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their
    rights, due to ignorance." (Paraphrased)

Love it hear it. I hate big cities and stay away as much as possible,,,but I love to hear stuff like this...

Quote Originally Posted by hermannr View Post
    Love it hear it. I hate big cities and stay away as much as possible,,,but I love to hear stuff like this...
    Hick.
    Freedom can never be lost, only given away by ignorance, by choice, or at the point of a gun. Here in America we can still choose.

Freedom First 1775

"I aim to misbehave..." Malcolm Reynolds

Regular Member trevorthebusdriver's Avatar
    Nice.Those signs on the light rail piss me off.