Thread: have ? about scooter and Zombie prep Rifle? carrying on scooter.

Talking have ? about scooter and Zombie prep Rifle? carrying on scooter.

I am thinking about Getting Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 and making a custom Mount system for my scooter,but I'm not sure about
    the laws about it. I'm thinking of a locked side case of some kind. so that people would Not Know that its in there
    {no steal it} I know its not a option for self defense It More of ShTF or "Zombie" ready. stored on/in one of my daily vehicle
    but do't want to break Cali Nazi laws.

I' not sure How long it takes to re-assemble it, i wounder police would say about carrying it around since when in stored state
    it in just the stock.
    and
    "The Henry Survival Rifle’s waterproof stock enables it to float if dropped into water. It can be easily retrieved and will still function."
    ANd made in the USA.

and has any one seen or made a hand gun case for motorcycle or scoot?
    Last edited by Rev_sole; 10-13-2011 at 12:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev_sole View Post
    I am thinking about Getting Henry U.S. Survival AR-7 and making a custom Mount system for my scooter,but I'm not sure about
    the laws about it.
    I'm thinking of a locked side case of some kind. so that people would Not Know that its in there
    {no steal it} I know its not a option for self defense It More of ShTF or "Zombie" ready. stored on/in one of my daily vehicle
    but do't want to break Cali Nazi laws.

I' not sure How long it takes to re-assemble it, i wounder police would say about carrying it around since when in stored state
    it in just the stock.
    and
    "The Henry Survival Rifle’s waterproof stock enables it to float if dropped into water. It can be easily retrieved and will still function."
    ANd made in the USA.

and has any one seen or made a hand gun case for motorcycle or scoot?
    Generally legal- State and Federal. Still cant take it onto Postal property.
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com