• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Golden opportunity

The Big Guy

Congressman Dr. Ron Paul will be in town to open his new campaign office in Henderson. This is a great opportunity to get out in the crowd to show support for Dr. Paul and use it to give exposure to open Carry. Dr. Paul is 100% in support of the 2nd amendment with no compromise. My wife and I will be there. Come join us and bring your friends and family. Encourage OC.

The notice is below:

TBG

Ron Paul to Attend Las Vegas Campaign Office Grand Opening

Second Nevada office to open in one week’s time

LAKE JACKSON, Texas – 2012 Republican Presidential Candidate Ron Paul will attend the grand opening celebration of his Las Vegas area office, marking the second time within a week that the campaign has publicly opened a Silver State headquarters.

The event featuring Dr. Paul will take place on Tuesday, October 18th at the Las Vegas area office, located at 19 South Stephanie Street, Suite 110, Henderson, NV 89012. Doors open to the public a 7:30 p.m.

The Las Vegas area event will follow the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign’s public opening of a Reno satellite office, planned for Friday, October 14[SUP]th[/SUP]. Regretfully Dr. Paul is unable to attend that event, but the Las Vegas area’s main office staff is excited about the campaign’s expansive Nevada footprint. “The Ron Paul campaign is establishing two campaign offices in Nevada to make it clear that Dr. Paul’s team will work hard to spread his message of liberty throughout the state,” said the Ron Paul 2012 Presidential Campaign’s Nevada Executive Director, Steve Bierfeldt. “There is only one candidate who has consistently stood by his principles and held to his oath to defend the Constitution." Ron Paul is the right candidate to get our economy back on track and restore prosperity to Nevada and the nation,” said Mr. Bierfeldt.

Activities will include the official office opening and a meet and greet with staff and volunteers. Presidential candidate Ron Paul will give a formal speech and then greet volunteers. Nevada Campaign Chairman Carl Bunce and Nevada Executive Director Steve Bierfeldt will speak briefly as well. The campaign will have promotional materials and yard signs available for supporters. Desserts and drinks will be served and the Las Vegas band “Arena” will play an acoustic set of music, all amid a family-friendly atmosphere.

Last edited:

MPlannette

I'll be there with my dad. It would be great if we could get a group of OCers to attend.

The Big Guy

I'll be there with my dad. It would be great if we could get a group of OCers to attend.

The more the better but not as a group, individually or small family groups. Otherwise it looks like an organized event. It is in my opinion better to look like a normal function of our society rather than an organization with an agenda. Either way the more the better. Hope to see you there.

TBG

The Big Guy

It was a good event. A few of us there were OC, who knows how many CC. Dr. Paul spoke about 2nd amendment issues among other things. The band was good and more importantly plenty of free food. Dr Paul fully stands behind the true meaning of the 2A and your right to carry.

TBG

Last edited: