Thread: Searching for Conceal Carry Class in or near Floyd County!

Cool Searching for Conceal Carry Class in or near Floyd County!

I am searching for Conceal Carry Class in or near Floyd County. I have contacted one instructor and he told me he had nothing available yet. That he can only teach up to 3 people at a time. If anyone knows of an upcoming class in or near Floyd County. Please let me know. Thank you...
    I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Cool

Disregard my posting. Early this morning I found a class close to home. The class to held October 23rd, 2011 in Pike County on Tollage Creek (off US23, just before the walmart intersection at HWY 119). Here is a link to the instructors posting...

His AD on carryconcealedclasses.com

His AD on Craigslist.org

I'll give you my gun when you take it from my cold, dead hands! ~ Charlton Heston (1923 -- 2008)

Lord, make me fast and accurate. Let my aim be true and my hand be faster than those who would seek to destroy me. Grant me victory over my foes and those that wish to do harm to me and mine. Let not my last thought be if I only had a gun; and Lord if today is truly the day that you call me home, let me die in a pile of empty brass. ~ The Gunfighter’s Prayer

Quote Originally Posted by mem1977 View Post
    Disregard my posting. Early this morning I found a class close to home. The class to held October 23rd, 2011 in Pike County on Tollage Creek (off US23, just before the walmart intersection at HWY 119). Here is a link to the instructors posting...

His AD on carryconcealedclasses.com

His AD on Craigslist.org

There's one that's a lot closer, Prestonsburg, Saturday the 15th. John Endicott's holding it in Prestonsburg at the Tabernacle church near The Strand. IDK if it's too late to get on board for it or not. A couple of my friends were supposed to have been taking the class but sue to scheduling issues, they can't.
    Got SIG? MOLON LABE