Thread: Perfect Yard Sign

Perfect Yard Sign

Had to Share this Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gun Sign.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	17.2 KB 
ID:	7115

An oldie but a goodie! Thanks for posting.

Had a good laugh over it.

I want one!

I like it. I also like this one: ["If you can read this, your in range!"]. Cheers, Haz.
    When a criminal invades your home and has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun.

My Definition of Gun Control: The idea that dozens of people found dead in the Broadway Café, Tasmania, and many also seriously wounded, all while waiting for police, who were called to show up and protect them, is somehow morally superior to having several armed and therefore alive civilian's explaining to police how the attacker got that fatal bullet wound.

I want to put one in my window that says "There is nothing in this house worth dying for." Think they'll get the message?!?
    Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful committed citizens can change the world; it's the only thing that ever does.- Margaret Mead

Those who will not fight for justice today will fight for their lives in the future,

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote. Benjamin Franklin

All great ideas for signs!
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

I want one that says " I shoot first, then call 911. Is it worth your life? "

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	299026_10150332846561722_668081721_8477192_1052779108_n.jpg 
Views:	55 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	7212

This is one I am wanting.
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!