• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Oh the irony at INOVA Alexandria

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
Wylde is correct about prostate CA. By the time a man is in his 60's, there is usually some microscopic evidence of it, and by the 70's almost all men have some small sections of the gland that harbor cancer cells. The malignant cells usually remain well encapsulated, and as Wylde reported, most men die of something else before some physiologic change "lets the dogs out". The question is what makes some men prone to early malignant changes AND why does the encapsulating mechanism fail?

In the meanwhile, take good care of your prostate: have at least 2-3 orgasms a week to keep the plumbing flushed out.

user

Accomplished Advocate
...In the meanwhile, take good care of your prostate: have at least 2-3 orgasms a week to keep the plumbing flushed out.

That's no joke. If you consider plants, and how they concentrate toxins in the seeds, it's because they're designed to concentrate whatever they've got in the seeds. Reproduction gets very high priority, because the meaning of life is, "the DNA wants to get around." We do the same thing. Animals are designed to reproduce, even if it kills us. Failure to attend to the reproductive function (or at least simulate it - the body doesn't really know the difference) will kill you. It's the concentration of toxins and heavy metals in the prostate that causes the disruption to the cellular reproduction programming we refer to as "cancer".

Oh, and stay out of the gamma rays, too. Try to avoid places like Chernoble, Fukushima, and Lake Anna.

I'm glad I got my last bit of surgery in Alexandria before Inova took over, back when it was a real hospital and not just a business.

Last edited: