• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Western Regional OC Meet

Squeak

Sun 10-16-2011 @ 1 PM there will be a meet at TULLY's on the corner of Sedgwick/Jackson in the big city of Port Orchard. A special guest will be there to sign autographs and have a photo op. You don't want to miss this special event!

golddigger14s

Activist Member
Can't keep track of all the events. So depending on who the "famous" person is I'll go pick up trash since it's closer. (and no $4 toll)

1245A Defender

Well,,,

Oh No Not This Again :lol: "Western Regional OC Meet" Does this include Idaho, Oregon, California, Arizona and Nevada :dude:

Yes; Big Dave,,, yes it does...
You are in the region, so you too are invited.

this thread has garnered so much excitement that i am flabbergasted!
so far it looks like a huge turnout.

Squeak, our host and me will be there,
I wonder if we should call ahead to reserve all the space we will be needing?

Squeak

Meet cancelled !!

I just talked to our special guest and was told that he could not make it, so the meet is cancelled. Sorry for the inconvenience!

carracer

Drove all the way from Boise for the Regional Meet! Well... no, maybe next time. Would be fun to have one like that tho. I think a couple of years ago someone tried to put one together. Not sure it actually happened. For now, will invite all of you to Idaho for our next meeting Nov 14th. If anyone seriously could make it I would change the date to the 12th to accomodate a weekend. Perhaps a shoot at a local indoor range beforehand. I might even be able to find a special guest too!