Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 76

Thread: Announcing Long Gun Coming Out Day, October 22, 2011.

  1. #1
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    56

    Announcing Long Gun Coming Out Day, October 22, 2011.

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ySJOsDSH8

    By banning the open carry of handguns effective January 1, 2012, Governor Jerry Brown wants us to carry long guns for the defense of ourselves and our community, and we are happy to oblige. Get your rifles and shotguns out of the closet and polished up, It's Coming Out Day October 22, 2011!

    Southern California event will be at high noon, October 22, in Pacific Beach at the end of Felspar Street on the bluff above the beach. Come and meet like minded individuals and then maybe grab lunch at a local business. Besides your weapon(s) bring along anyone who cares about freedom to celebrate Jerry Brown pushing us to do the right thing. But leave the camouflage at home, please.

    See www.responsiblecitizensofcalifornia.org for information on the northern California meetup on that same date, or search facebook for "Long Guns Coming Out Meetup".

    Carry on!

    Sam

  2. #2
    Regular Member Save Our State's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Golden State
    Posts
    287
    Quote Originally Posted by elsensei View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ySJOsDSH8

    By banning the open carry of handguns effective January 1, 2012, Governor Jerry Brown wants us to carry long guns for the defense of ourselves and our community, and we are happy to oblige. Get your rifles and shotguns out of the closet and polished up, It's Coming Out Day October 22, 2011!

    Southern California event will be at high noon, October 22, in Pacific Beach at the end of Felspar Street on the bluff above the beach. Come and meet like minded individuals and then maybe grab lunch at a local business. Besides your weapon(s) bring along anyone who cares about freedom to celebrate Jerry Brown pushing us to do the right thing. But leave the camouflage at home, please.

    See www.responsiblecitizensofcalifornia.org for information on the northern California meetup on that same date, or search facebook for "Long Guns Coming Out Meetup".

    Carry on!

    Sam
    But why go there, and do what with a long gun?

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Red Bluff, California, USA
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by elsensei View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2ySJOsDSH8

    By banning the open carry of handguns effective January 1, 2012, Governor Jerry Brown wants us to carry long guns for the defense of ourselves and our community, and we are happy to oblige. Get your rifles and shotguns out of the closet and polished up, It's Coming Out Day October 22, 2011!

    Southern California event will be at high noon, October 22, in Pacific Beach at the end of Felspar Street on the bluff above the beach. Come and meet like minded individuals and then maybe grab lunch at a local business. Besides your weapon(s) bring along anyone who cares about freedom to celebrate Jerry Brown pushing us to do the right thing. But leave the camouflage at home, please.

    See www.responsiblecitizensofcalifornia.org for information on the northern California meetup on that same date, or search facebook for "Long Guns Coming Out Meetup".

    Carry on!

    Sam
    I would suggest a much less organized, "decentralized" type of day....instead of making it easy for your rights to be violated at the same time or for the police to hassle all of you in one spot. OC ALL across the city/area, can you imagine the resources just 25 people carrying long guns at the same time, across the town would take up?? Make it hard on them, not easy. Let them decide if they want to divert resources for every man with a long gun call, let them decide if its worth the overtime!

  4. #4
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660
    I won't be able to make it, I've already got a lot going on that day. But regardless I have not decided whether or not I'm going to LGUOC. I would say this though, include handgun open carriers, not just long gunners. AB144 is not in effect yet, so carry on!

    ETA: I really hope its a successful event, responding to their tyranny is a must.
    Last edited by coolusername2007; 10-14-2011 at 12:44 AM.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

  5. #5
    Regular Member JoeGlock40's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    tucson/marana , az
    Posts
    119
    u guys are idiots...this aint gona help u guys out, look on glocktalk and other forums n see what other gun folk are sayin bout this, u guys are just hurtin yourselfs when u go out doin this crap and makin the rest of the gun world look like u idiots, if u want better gun laws vote those idiots out or move, cops have alot better things to be dealin with than goin to MWAG calls just to deal with u guys calling out your rights, all your gona do is help the antis get leverage in showin the public how crazy u guys are and why u shouldnt be allowed to carry a gun, ur just gona lose the right to OC llong guns next than itll just get worse...but if u guys keep this up ull just find out i guess
    "You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you’ll find me in a pile of brass.” – Trooper M. Padgett

  6. #6
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlock40 View Post
    u guys are idiots...this aint gona help u guys out, look on glocktalk and other forums n see what other gun folk are sayin bout this, u guys are just hurtin yourselfs when u go out doin this crap and makin the rest of the gun world look like u idiots, if u want better gun laws vote those idiots out or move, cops have alot better things to be dealin with than goin to MWAG calls just to deal with u guys calling out your rights, all your gona do is help the antis get leverage in showin the public how crazy u guys are and why u shouldnt be allowed to carry a gun, ur just gona lose the right to OC llong guns next than itll just get worse...but if u guys keep this up ull just find out i guess
    I don't think you fully understand just how entrenched the socialist, progressive left is in this state. Its much worse than you may realize. Our only recourse is in the courts, but not just any court, only the select few courts where you actually have half a chance.
    "Why should judicial precedent bind the nation if the Constitution itself does not?" -- Mark Levin

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    184
    A prediction from afar:

    Y'all get enough folks open carrying long guns out there to get well noticed, and there will simply soon be another bill to ban that too.

    - OS

  8. #8
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    204

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Shoot View Post
    A prediction from afar:

    Y'all get enough folks open carrying long guns out there to get well noticed, and there will simply soon be another bill to ban that too.

    - OS
    That would be 2A infringement now would it? Imagine the possibilities...

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Red Bluff, California, USA
    Posts
    167
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlock40 View Post
    cops have alot better things to be dealin with than goin to MWAG calls just to deal with u guys calling out your rights,
    exactly...they don't have to respond to MWAG calls like they do...AZ seems to function just fine with citizens carrying loaded firearms everywhere

  10. #10
    Regular Member wewd's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Oregon
    Posts
    664
    "You better not do _______, because if you do, they'll write a law banning it!"

    You must be some kind of intellectual heavyweight to come up with an argument like that. Because what you are advocating for is, in and of itself, a de facto ban. Except that it's not a ban that exists in the real world, enforced under the threat of violence; it's a ban that exists only in the minds of those who voluntarily agree to it. If I had more "friends" like you, I wouldn't need any enemies. No, I prefer my tyranny to come in the form of men and women wearing suits and robes, who sit up on a dias, and wield pens and gavels. The State, in other words. I know those people are not my friends. I don't need anyone calling themselves my friends telling me to create tyrannies in my own mind. No, thank you, I will go about my business as a free human being without any such chains being placed on me, voluntarily or otherwise.

    My reasons for carrying a firearm are entirely rational and any argument against my doing so are doomed to failure. I know this because I am the only person in existence who is responsible for my own safety. I would carry an AR-15 for the same reasons that I would carry a .45, except that carrying a .45 has now been declared a criminal act. The reasons for doing so have not changed, but they do now take on an extra emphasis as a form of political protest. Surely you would not blame a person for exercising their right to freedom of speech?

    I will also not accept guilt for the irrational feelings and actions of others. I do not own them, or their feelings, or their bodies or their minds. Blaming me for the irrational feelings of another when they see me carrying a firearm is like blaming a black person for the irrational feelings of a racist. Any irrational action to any action of mine is the responsibility of the actor, not mine. Nobody is to blame for laws against the free exercise of openly carrying guns, except for those who actually wrote the laws. I do not possess the power to enact any law that may be enforced by a body of armed men; that power lies solely in the State and its agents, and I can assure you that I would never pretend to have anything to do with that organization of criminals.

    "I have sworn eternal hostility, upon the altar of almighty God, against all forms of tyranny over the minds of men." -- Thomas Jefferson
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

    Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

    "Live Free or Die"

  11. #11
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Knoxville
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by wewd View Post
    "You better not do _______, because if you do, they'll write a law banning it!"

    You must be some kind of intellectual heavyweight to come up with an argument like that. Because what you are advocating for is, in and of itself, a de facto ban. ....
    Yep. "A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost", or you lose it through exercising that right. Does one way feel better than the other?

    Sorry to be such a pessimist, but I (like most folks with a even shred of libertarian bent) see Kali as lost cause, and not just on 2A issues.

    Enjoy NH -- that's a certainly a more realistic response.

    - OS
    Last edited by Oh Shoot; 10-14-2011 at 05:31 AM.

  12. #12
    Campaign Veteran Verd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lampe, Missouri, United States
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by wewd View Post
    "You better not do _______, because if you do, they'll write a law banning it!"

    You must be some kind of intellectual heavyweight to come up with an argument like that. Because what you are advocating for is, in and of itself, a de facto ban. Except that it's not a ban that exists in the real world, enforced under the threat of violence; it's a ban that exists only in the minds of those who voluntarily agree to it. If I had more "friends" like you, I wouldn't need any enemies. No, I prefer my tyranny to come in the form of men and women wearing suits and robes, who sit up on a dias, and wield pens and gavels. The State, in other words. I know those people are not my friends. I don't need anyone calling themselves my friends telling me to create tyrannies in my own mind. No, thank you, I will go about my business as a free human being without any such chains being placed on me, voluntarily or otherwise.

    My reasons for carrying a firearm are entirely rational and any argument against my doing so are doomed to failure. I know this because I am the only person in existence who is responsible for my own safety. I would carry an AR-15 for the same reasons that I would carry a .45, except that carrying a .45 has now been declared a criminal act. The reasons for doing so have not changed, but they do now take on an extra emphasis as a form of political protest. Surely you would not blame a person for exercising their right to freedom of speech?

    I will also not accept guilt for the irrational feelings and actions of others. I do not own them, or their feelings, or their bodies or their minds. Blaming me for the irrational feelings of another when they see me carrying a firearm is like blaming a black person for the irrational feelings of a racist. Any irrational action to any action of mine is the responsibility of the actor, not mine. Nobody is to blame for laws against the free exercise of openly carrying guns, except for those who actually wrote the laws. I do not possess the power to enact any law that may be enforced by a body of armed men; that power lies solely in the State and its agents, and I can assure you that I would never pretend to have anything to do with that organization of criminals.
    +1. This, exactly.
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

  13. #13
    Campaign Veteran Schlitz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,567

    Red face

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlock40 View Post
    u guys are idiots...this aint gona help u guys out, look on glocktalk and other forums n see what other gun folk are sayin bout this, u guys are just hurtin yourselfs when u go out doin this crap and makin the rest of the gun world look like u idiots, if u want better gun laws vote those idiots out or move, cops have alot better things to be dealin with than goin to MWAG calls just to deal with u guys calling out your rights, all your gona do is help the antis get leverage in showin the public how crazy u guys are and why u shouldnt be allowed to carry a gun, ur just gona lose the right to OC llong guns next than itll just get worse...but if u guys keep this up ull just find out i guess


    So what's the point of having the ability to do something if you never do it?


    JoeGlock, did you ever consider that the cops are only dealing with these MWAG calls because they choose to? They can show up, see everything is fine and leave. They are the ones who make a big fuss over it. No laws are being broken.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

  14. #14
    Regular Member Born2Lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PRK, East County San Diego
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by wewd View Post
    "you better not do _______, because if you do, they'll write a law banning it!"

    you must be some kind of intellectual heavyweight to come up with an argument like that. Because what you are advocating for is, in and of itself, a de facto ban. Except that it's not a ban that exists in the real world, enforced under the threat of violence; it's a ban that exists only in the minds of those who voluntarily agree to it. If i had more "friends" like you, i wouldn't need any enemies. No, i prefer my tyranny to come in the form of men and women wearing suits and robes, who sit up on a dias, and wield pens and gavels. The state, in other words. I know those people are not my friends. I don't need anyone calling themselves my friends telling me to create tyrannies in my own mind. No, thank you, i will go about my business as a free human being without any such chains being placed on me, voluntarily or otherwise.

    My reasons for carrying a firearm are entirely rational and any argument against my doing so are doomed to failure. I know this because i am the only person in existence who is responsible for my own safety. I would carry an ar-15 for the same reasons that i would carry a .45, except that carrying a .45 has now been declared a criminal act. The reasons for doing so have not changed, but they do now take on an extra emphasis as a form of political protest. Surely you would not blame a person for exercising their right to freedom of speech?

    I will also not accept guilt for the irrational feelings and actions of others. I do not own them, or their feelings, or their bodies or their minds. Blaming me for the irrational feelings of another when they see me carrying a firearm is like blaming a black person for the irrational feelings of a racist. Any irrational action to any action of mine is the responsibility of the actor, not mine. Nobody is to blame for laws against the free exercise of openly carrying guns, except for those who actually wrote the laws. I do not possess the power to enact any law that may be enforced by a body of armed men; that power lies solely in the state and its agents, and i can assure you that i would never pretend to have anything to do with that organization of criminals.
    this ^^^^^^
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

  15. #15
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Florida Panhandle
    Posts
    108
    Love the video and the meetup. Sorry I'm in Florida.

    The gun community has a ton of "battered wives", doesn't it? "They'll just ban that, too. Don't make him mad or he'll beat me again."

    Give me a break...Carry on!

  16. #16
    Guest
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    958
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlock40 View Post
    u guys are idiots...this aint gona help u guys out, look on glocktalk and other forums n see what other gun folk are sayin bout this, u guys are just hurtin yourselfs when u go out doin this crap and makin the rest of the gun world look like u idiots, if u want better gun laws vote those idiots out or move, cops have alot better things to be dealin with than goin to MWAG calls just to deal with u guys calling out your rights, all your gona do is help the antis get leverage in showin the public how crazy u guys are and why u shouldnt be allowed to carry a gun, ur just gona lose the right to OC llong guns next than itll just get worse...but if u guys keep this up ull just find out i guess
    Geeeez Joe, why the wall of text. Use paragraphs. use spell check, too. Don't do text, either.

    Or else, Calgun folks might believe Zonies are a bunch of badass gunslingers living in the wild west...

  17. #17
    Regular Member Thundar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Newport News, Virginia, USA
    Posts
    4,961
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGlock40 View Post
    u guys are idiots...this aint gona help u guys out, look on glocktalk and other forums n see what other gun folk are sayin bout this, u guys are just hurtin yourselfs when u go out doin this crap and makin the rest of the gun world look like u idiots, if u want better gun laws vote those idiots out or move, cops have alot better things to be dealin with than goin to MWAG calls just to deal with u guys calling out your rights, all your gona do is help the antis get leverage in showin the public how crazy u guys are and why u shouldnt be allowed to carry a gun, ur just gona lose the right to OC llong guns next than itll just get worse...but if u guys keep this up ull just find out i guess
    You may think them idiots (I do not), but at the very least they are free idiots doing patriots work, for which we should give praise not insults.

    As you say they may well ban long guns, but then I believe California will be awash with crossbow open carry. When those are banned, there will be many compound bows being carried. When those are banned people will carry pitchforks and pikes. When those are banned people will carry baseball bats.

    Sometime in this process people will actually give up their loaded long guns, bullets first.

    Live Free or Die,
    Thundar

    Joeglock 40, did you know a guy named JAGWAG?
    Last edited by Thundar; 10-15-2011 at 06:36 PM.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

    The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee, United States
    Posts
    592
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh Shoot View Post
    Yep. "A Right Unexercised is a Right Lost", or you lose it through exercising that right. Does one way feel better than the other?

    Sorry to be such a pessimist, but I (like most folks with a even shred of libertarian bent) see Kali as lost cause, and not just on 2A issues.

    Enjoy NH -- that's a certainly a more realistic response.

    - OS
    I, too, think that Kali (as a political entity) is a lost cause, but that doesn't mean that all the people of Kali are unworthy of support.

    Any bill that would ban the OC of long guns will hopefully wake up the Fudds and the panty wringers at CalGuns to actually stand up to the infringement of rights in Kali. (I can dream happy thoughts, can't I?)

  19. #19
    Campaign Veteran Verd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Lampe, Missouri, United States
    Posts
    381
    Quote Originally Posted by marinepilot81 View Post
    Love the video and the meetup. Sorry I'm in Florida.

    The gun community has a ton of "battered wives", doesn't it? "They'll just ban that, too. Don't make him mad or he'll beat me again."

    Give me a break...Carry on!
    Love the "battered" concept and your illustrated point! Gonna have to use this one myself!
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

  20. #20
    Regular Member Born2Lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PRK, East County San Diego
    Posts
    262
    So who is going? I'm really considering attending this. My wife doesn't want me to bring my 4 year old daughter to a LGOC meetup even though i regularly bring her to handgun UOC events.
    She isn't worried about my fellow open carriers but rather some overly zealous public servant seeing our long guns and firing on us. I tried to explain to her that law enforcement will not be surprised to see us since i'm sure they monitor this forum and RCOC has made the event no secret.
    She still won't budge.

    Now to find a babysitter.
    Last edited by Born2Lose; 10-17-2011 at 11:43 AM.
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

  21. #21
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Born2Lose View Post
    So who is going? I'm really considering attending this. My wife doesn't want me to bring my 4 year old daughter to a LGOC meetup even though i regularly bring her to handgun UOC events.
    She isn't worried about my fellow open carriers but rather some overly zealous public servant seeing our long guns and firing on us. I tried to explain to her that law enforcement will not be surprised to see us since i'm sure they monitor this forum and RCOC has made the event no secret.
    She still won't budge.

    Now to find a babysitter.
    Another thing you might consider. If you get arrested your child may end up with child protective services. She would then be a ward of the state.
    I think it's up to the arresting officer if they call a relative or call Gov babysitters.
    I may be wrong on this from watching too many cop shows on TV.

    Off to get my car smog checked.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  22. #22
    Regular Member Born2Lose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PRK, East County San Diego
    Posts
    262
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundude View Post
    Another thing you might consider. If you get arrested your child may end up with child protective services. She would then be a ward of the state.
    I think it's up to the arresting officer if they call a relative or call Gov babysitters.
    I may be wrong on this from watching too many cop shows on TV.

    Off to get my car smog checked.
    If that happened I'd have quite a collection of pants. (After i get done suing them off of everyone) If i get arrested for a legal act that's one thing..but to take my daughter would be an entirely new level of escalation.

    Not really worried about that..she's so cute she'd be on every newspapers front page showing the injustice of our police state.
    "If I don't have my pistol, I feel sort of naked." -Unosuke Gunfighter in the movie Yojimbo

  23. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    afganastan
    Posts
    24
    i agree, at some point (i think its already come) you are alowed to over throw the goverment. then again i come for az. my parents live in callie. as a whole i think the country is moving in the right derection. ive been in afganastand for the last 10 mounths so i havent been abil to help out for some time now. (if it counts i OC every day hear, lol) but if someone wants to let me brow a longun ill gladly walk the streets with them when i get back in jan.

  24. #24
    Regular Member Lawful Aim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    129
    Quote Originally Posted by Beretta9mm (army) View Post
    i agree, at some point (i think its already come) you are alowed to over throw the goverment.
    Not sure of the serious of this comment but I suggest to very careful and not use that term or employ that path. We already have a "more perfect" union and although there needs to be some major adjustment, it does not need to be overthrown. There is remedy available for those who desire to learn as only a cunning deception clouds the way.
    The world is a dangerous place. Not because of the people who are evil; but because of the people who don't do anything about it. -Albert Einstein
    Liberty that was diminished in increments has never been restored by the same. -Lawful Aim
    One who compromises in steps toward freedom will always be compromising. -Lawful Aim
    It does not require a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority keen to set brush fires in people's minds. -Samuel Adams

  25. #25
    Activist Member Joshua Costa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    80
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post

    As you say they may well ban long guns, but then I believe California will be awash with crossbow open carry. When those are banned, there will be many compound bows being carried. When those are banned people will carry pitchforks and pikes. When those are banned people will carry baseball bats.
    +1 This is exactly it.

    You can keep banning my arms until you realize that I am not the problem. The firearm is not the problem. Criminals are the problem. There will always be bad people in the world, but fortunately there will always be good ones too.

    Have faith in humanity. Have faith in your fellow man. The government is not smarter or more powerful than the people. Start acting like the freemen you are. It's about showing everyone that We The People have have the power in these United States. We run the government, the government does not run us.

    It is our right and our responsibly to defend ourselves, our family, and our nation. This burden is on our backs.
    "I do not love the sword for its gleam, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory; I love only what they protect."
    — J.R.R. Tolkien

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •