Thread: Open Carry Seminar 10/30/2011 Bass Pro Shops - Auburn Hills

Open Carry Seminar 10/30/2011 Bass Pro Shops - Auburn Hills

Open Carry Seminar 10/30/2011 Bass Pro Shop - Auburn Hills
    Michigan Open Carry (MOC) will be presenting a seminar on Open Carry
    at the Bass Pro Shops
    Great Lakes Crossing on Sunday, October 30th at 3:00pm.

We hope to see you and your friends come out!

Presented by Michigan Open Carry, Inc., this seminar is a great introduction to learning the firearm laws of Michigan. Learn about legally open carrying a firearm in Michigan. This class is beneficial to everyone, including those with a Concealed Pistol License. Come learn about your constitutionally protected right to carry a firearm.

Bass Pro Shops
    4000 Baldwin Road
    Auburn Hills, MI.
    (248) 209-4200
    Last edited by Master Control; 10-14-2011 at 01:46 AM.
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

Banned
    I've seen a couple of these things, its worth your time..

Master Control, I plan on being there to assist. PM or call me if you need other support (picking up items from others, printing off documents, etc.)
    "The principle of self-defense, even involving weapons and bloodshed, has never been condemned, even by Gandhi . . ."--Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

“He who cannot protect himself or his nearest and dearest or their honor by non-violently facing death, may and ought to do so by violently dealing with the oppressor. He who can do neither of the two is a burden.”--M. K. Gandhi

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win." --M. K. Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by DanM View Post
    Master Control, I plan on being there to assist. PM or call me if you need other support (picking up items from others, printing off documents, etc.)
    Roger that Dan, I was counting on you and the other Deputy Coordinators to jump in to make the event a success
    for all that attend. I'll be in touch ^5
    "Liberty's too precious a thing to be buried in books...Men should hold it up in front of them every single day of their lives and say: 'I'm free to think and to speak. My ancestors couldn't. I can. And my children will."
    ,,, So Mote Be

Then said he unto them, But now, he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his scrip: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one.-- JC

Directions to Bass Pro Shops:
    http://content.basspro.com/outdoorwo....cfm?storeID=1
    Spread the word & invite your friends, Learn the lawful carry options
    before the winter coat season.
    ,,, So Mote Be

Banned
    Bass Pro and the Great Lakes Crossings mall both welcome open and concealed carry. No rifles at the request of mall security.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    Bass Pro and the Great Lakes Crossings mall both welcome open and concealed carry. No rifles at the request of mall security.
    Well then....

Does that mean I can carry my Punt Gun?

Master Control,

Been a while since I've seen you. I'm off work in southfield at 2:30 that day, but I may try and make it. If I'm there, I'm happy to assist if needed.

The wife and I plan on being there.

Banned
    Welcome

Campaign Veteran Glock9mmOldStyle's Avatar

Thumbs up

On Devil's night no less! Cool!

Bump for the cause.
    “A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison.

“Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.” “The very atmosphere of firearms anywhere and everywhere restrains evil interference - they deserve a place of honor with all that's good.” George Washington