• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

nova cinemas in west bend

bmwguy11

Was planning on taking the wife to a movie today or tomorrow, anyone ever had issue with OC at the nova cinema theaters?

TaurusToter

Campaign Veteran
Not with OC, but had problems with the theater itself. Wife and I are not impressed with that place. Smells musty, popcorn was stale and hard......

We go to Marcus (even though they ban OC). Never carried to Nova though

bmwguy11

I OCd there last night without issue. Yea it's a dumpy theater but we just wanted a quick date night. :p we usually go to Marcus but they don't allow weapons. :/