• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Zombie Ammo

MAC702

Campaign Veteran
Great company with an even better sense of humor.

How long until their October marketing idea is vilified by someone supposedly on our side?

Morbidph8

here is the ad for them.

[video=youtube;JpwMyfBOVxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpwMyfBOVxI&feature=player_embedded[/video]
awesome!

Toad

Founder's Club Member
Their disclaimer is funny:

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

carry for myself

Their disclaimer is funny:

Disclaimer: Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is NOT a toy (IT IS LIVE AMMUNITION), but is intended only to be used on…ZOMBIES, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition. Again, we repeat, Hornady® Zombie Max™ ammunition is for use on ZOMBIES ONLY, and that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say Zombies, we mean…ZOMBIES!

drug addicts can easily be mistaken for a zombie depending on how much they have in their system.................just saying :-D

carry for myself

made this just for the ammo..........remind yourself!.........noone is safe!

Attachments

• cc7e8c0b-3835-4d82-94ca-55db10d28a8b.jpg
    cc7e8c0b-3835-4d82-94ca-55db10d28a8b.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 121

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
I hope no one uses that ammo in a defensive gun use....the Prosecution is going to be instructing the Jury, that the Defendant was using ZOMBIE ammo..the Jury is not going to think highly of the shooter... he was using ZOMBIE ammo he must have been crazy... GUILTY

Use only store bought Home defense / personal defense ammunition...

Last edited:

Beretta9mm (army)

Someone pleas tell me how this ammo is better for zed then regular ammo? How is it different than normal JHP? Would it make a good SD (from zed) round?

GLOCK21GB

Campaign Veteran
Someone pleas tell me how this ammo is better for zed then regular ammo? How is it different than normal JHP? Would it make a good SD (from zed) round?

when the zombies come marching ( that should be any time now, just look at Wall street ) a cci blazer target FMJ round to the head will drop em just as good as anything else...

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I'm just woundering how this round differs from normal JHP? What makes it differen?
Maybe if you read the thread, you would have seen where I said that is the same as their other ammo. Just a changed box, and green instead of red polymer insert. I'll just assume you pulled a 24 hour shift, and was too tired to catch that. I definitely want some for the heck of it. Stay safe over there!
SFC (retired)

SovereignAxe

I hope no one uses that ammo in a defensive gun use....the Prosecution is going to be instructing the Jury, that the Defendant was using ZOMBIE ammo..the Jury is not going to think highly of the shooter... he was using ZOMBIE ammo he must have been crazy... GUILTY

Use only store bought Home defense / personal defense ammunition...

I think this is a bit of a stretch. I do agree that you'd probably have a tough time explaining it though.