• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

McDonalds, Now Serving Justice

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
WARNING: This might be a bit graphic for some .......

[video=youtube;xCpRHGfATLo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCpRHGfATLo[/video]

Is it wrong that I couldn't stop laughing when I read the comment stated in the title? "McDonalds, now serving justice."

I understand that by law this man should have stopped after the threat was over, but....you jumped over the counter after attacking someone to continue attacking and you got your head caved in...you had it coming...

Last edited:

carsontech

Activist Member
Did the black woman jump the counter too? It looks like she got hit at 0:35. Then you can see the guy whack the male, on the floor behind the counter, a few times when he falls down. It appears the "whacker" then asks the woman if she "wants some too?". Then he proceeds to whack her, again, as well.

That's whats up.

The white woman was screaming like it was going to do something. "Stoppp!!! STOPP IT!!!, NOOOO! NOOOOO NOO NO NOOOOO!!!! STOP!" ("Think of the CHILLDRUNNNN!") lol

The word "no" means jack crap to someone with adrenaline running through them.

Last edited:

Verd

Campaign Veteran
What the hell did the guy and woman think they were going to get by jumping the counter? "would you like fries with that?" And why was that woman screaming "STOP!" and to get the police only AFTER the two people jumped the counter? It was all good as long as someone who was working for "The Man" got his ass beat, but when he actually had the, no... dare I say it.. the nerve! *gasp* to teach the punks a lesson, was there someone screaming for him to stop.

If I was there, I would have shook that guy's hand.

It's like I tell my kids, "Don't start a fight, but when you are in one... end it."

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
If you invade someone's space, expect an unlimited response... Like Epic Bearded Guy....
"SHHHHHHHHHH, HE IS LEGEND"
epic-beard-man.jpg

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
A cashier at a New York fast food restaurant has been charged with felony assault for beating two unruly customers with a metal object during an argument.
- CNN completely removes the element of self defense and says the cashier "beat down" customers during an argument AKA they hit him first, he retreated and they pursued him forcing him to defend himself. CNN, you SUCK at journalism.

SFCRetired

- CNN completely removes the element of self defense and says the cashier "beat down" customers during an argument AKA they hit him first, he retreated and they pursued him forcing him to defend himself. CNN, you SUCK at journalism.

Please do not defame the once-noble profession of journalism by accusing CNN of practicing anything remotely close to it. I get much more accurate reporting by looking (on the 'net) at some of the foreign news outlets and then comparing them to U.S. outlets. Interesting some of the facts that come out on the foreign news that you never see on U.S. news.

I used to watch BBC when I was in Egypt and it was very interesting to compare them, CNN, and Fox.

For the record: I believe that the cashier went a bit too far, but still acted in self-defense. Same thing we have said here many times; Once the threat has stopped, quit shooting. Once the two people attacking him were rendered incapable of further attack, he should have stopped.

Last edited:

Morbidph8

And thats what happens when you think your a badass and try to act tough. You might get your ass beaten. That one lady had no problem with the attackers but once they got F-ed up she was so upset. BTW Will people learn to hold there cell sideways when shooting video. That aspect ratio sucks.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
All other things aside, I saw what might very well be considered excessive use of force by the employee. :uhoh:

JoeSparky

Centurion
I don't know what the aggressors where doing when the view of them was blocked by the counter but personally, I think the measured response by the employee was appropriate!--- ESPECIALLY, if he has witnesses stating that the offenders were attempting to continue the aggression!!!!!!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Yea he kept hitting them when they already where down. Oh well... The attacks got what they deserve.

Totally disagree.

Any of us may use the amount of force necessary to control the situation. More than that will potentially put at the wrong table in a court of law.

Advocating or defending such over reaching action is IMO violating the very tenants of OCDO. If the employee had been instead a LEO, people would be all over his case. I see no difference and that is no joke.

Notice that the employee was using a tool/weapon of some sort. Good that he stopped the attacker - bad that he continued to strike him after the threat was over.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
Totally disagree.

Any of us may use the amount of force necessary to control the situation. More than that will potentially put at the wrong table in a court of law.

Advocating or defending such over reaching action is IMO violating the very tenants of OCDO. If the employee had been instead a LEO, people would be all over his case. I see no difference and that is no joke.

Notice that the employee was using a tool/weapon of some sort. Good that he stopped the attacker - bad that he continued to strike him after the threat was over.

He didn't advocate for doing illegal things. He said they got what the deserved from a moral stand point. Yes, the correct thing to do by the laws we live by would be to stop the threat and nothing more. He MAY have gone past that, so sure, in the eyes of the LAW he went over board. But Morbidph8 was saying they "got what they deserved" as in HE felt they DESERVED to get their skulls caved in.

And I have to agree, IMO if you attack someone (ESPECIALLY in numbers greater than your victim, ESPECIALLY when you started it, ESPECIALLY when you are in the wrong) you get what you deserve if your skull gets caved in by the person acting in self-defense. Unfortunately for the victim he the law doesn't see it that way and he'll probably get convicted.

Self defense will not be tolerated in New York, something we all know.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
See no need to supply quotes for the antis, much less to actually feel that any minor physical confrontation deserves potentially deadly force and then to find glee in it.

We are widely read here and should by virtue of being reasonable people not give a negative impression of ourselves or our opinions. Control situations as we may, but control ourselves at all times.

carry for myself

well i do have to say in the Mc employees defense. there was no lethal force used. the weapon he picked up was what is called a "C-rod" it is used to pull the bottom pan of the fry-a-lator if you will out to drain the grease. basically amounts to the same effect of getting whipped with a long car antenna. Painful? oh yes. like a long steel switch. Lethal? no. ............but it does look like these 2 ordered a MC *** whoopin and received one with a smile and frys :-D lol

however i do believe it was a bit excessive. after he dropped Mr banger and his gf. he should have called it quits.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
well i do have to say in the Mc employees defense. there was no lethal force used. the weapon he picked up was what is called a "C-rod" it is used to pull the bottom pan of the fry-a-lator if you will out to drain the grease. basically amounts to the same effect of getting whipped with a long car antenna. Painful? oh yes. like a long steel switch. Lethal? no. ............but it does look like these 2 ordered a MC *** whoopin and received one with a smile and frys :-D lol

however i do believe it was a bit excessive. after he dropped Mr banger and his gf. he should have called it quits.

Appreciate the "inside info" on the McTool - looked like a steel rod on the video.

Have no doubt that the perps feelings have likely changed. :eek:

Tony4310

Someone really should of slapped that lady that was screaming STOP repeatedly. Those 2 had it coming. Granted, he should of stopped when they dropped,but oh well. They attacked first forcing him into this. I love how he was fired for protecting himself. What did McDonald's expect him to do? Get assaulted and beaten and say the customer is always right? Screw that!

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Someone really should of slapped that lady that was screaming STOP repeatedly. Those 2 had it coming. Granted, he should of stopped when they dropped,but oh well. They attacked first forcing him into this. I love how he was fired for protecting himself. What did McDonald's expect him to do? Get assaulted and beaten and say the customer is always right? Screw that!

No one should be assaulted because you don't want to hear them. Even the suggestion of such illegal acts are in violation of the spirit of OCDO rules.

"Had it coming" - really are we judge and jury after seeing one poor quality video? That he chose to defend himself is no license to continue after the threat is over.

Perhaps the man trying to stop him in the video is a manager. Maybe they fired him for taking this beyond simple defense......we don't know.

While the Social Forum is for all things not related to OC or guns, the rules and general good conduct still apply. Haven't had occassion to edit much nor lock a thread in this sub-forum but there is always a first time for everything.

We are supposed to be the purveyors of facts and level headed responses. Emotion outbursts (like some of these) reduce us beyond the desired standard. Please take heed.