Thread: From the "shoulder thing that goes up" Lady.

Sandy Eggo County

From the "shoulder thing that goes up" Lady.

A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

This policy removes the ability of your state to pass laws or regulations regarding armed visitors to your state and forces the citizens of your state to honor the policies of the government of another state over whom they have no electoral control or remedies for addressing ill-advised policies.
    Um, it's to my understanding that when visiting another state with reciprocity you abide by THEIR rules....

Two states – Illinois and California – don’t allow non-law enforcement private citizens to carry a concealed handgun at all (by not issuing such permits).
    more lies from the left. Will they ever use facts and do research? California does have citizens with CCW permits.
    Last edited by Schlitz; 10-16-2011 at 02:03 AM.
    “The claim and exercise of a constitutional right cannot be converted into a crime.”
    [Miller vs. U.S., 230 F. Supp. 486, 489 (1956)]
    “There can be no sanction or penalty imposed upon one because of his exercise of constitutional rights.”
    [Sherar vs. Cullen, 481 F2d. 946 (1973)]

north mason county, Washington, USA

The article was written by the lady from new york, but the statistics were supplied by
    Philadelphia police commissioner Charles Ramsay

besides the points about states that have different requirements for permits, she neglects to mention, these!
    3 states that will let ANYBODY to conceal carry.
    1 state that accepts ANY resident permit.
    7 states that accepts ANY Non Resident permit.

AND HE failed to point out that Pennsylvania has the MOST LAX requirements for residents and
    no residents to get their permit, and they may very well be the cheapest in the nation.

They also honor 25 state permits, including arizona, florida and utah, the most popular non resident permit to have.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

Somewhere over run with mud(s)
    Two states – Illinois and California – don’t allow non-law enforcement private citizens to carry a concealed handgun at all (by not issuing such permits).
    At least she got one thing right...

Well at least in practice in some counties that is...
    Last edited by devildoc5; 10-22-2011 at 05:39 PM.
    "And shepherds we shall be, for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.
    Power hath descended forth from Thy hand, that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.
    So we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall it ever be.
    E nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti."

"If the rest of the world says: 'War,' I can only say: 'Very well. I do not want war, but no one, however peaceable, can live in peace if his neighbor intends to force a quarrel.'" - Adolf Hitler...