• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Money where the mouth is

PiercedMaineOC

As soon as I am able, I'll put up whatever I can. But right now, I hardly have money to eat and I"m not sure where rent is coming from for the coming month. I haven't been to the range in forever, and I don't go out. So it's not that I have money but won't pony up for the group that was willing to jump to my aid when I thought I needed it, it's that I don't have money, period. I'll help as soon as I can, promise!

jonjon_jon

As soon as I am able, I'll put up whatever I can. But right now, I hardly have money to eat and I"m not sure where rent is coming from for the coming month. I haven't been to the range in forever, and I don't go out. So it's not that I have money but won't pony up for the group that was willing to jump to my aid when I thought I needed it, it's that I don't have money, period. I'll help as soon as I can, promise!

Don't sweat it if you don't have the money. I really believe you are sincere. Your sincerity is the only reason I'm making this last post. If feel bad for you because I believe you want to give so much and really are unable too. MOCA is finished it's only matter of time. There isn't the support. Opencarry.org will go on and when the time is right it will happen. I doubt if I'll ever see it in my life though.

PS. I wrote the last page. It will be up to Shane to close the book.

Last edited:

thacountyhick

I can't believe this only TWO people willing to help establish MOCA. Y is this? If y'all are waiting till are rights are under attack, it'll to late buy them. It'll a lot harder to get rights back than it would be to keep that's y I feel now would be a great time to get MOCA off the ground. Just my opinion!

crdonov

I can't believe this only TWO people willing to help establish MOCA. Y is this? If y'all are waiting till are rights are under attack, it'll to late buy them. It'll a lot harder to get rights back than it would be to keep that's y I feel now would be a great time to get MOCA off the ground. Just my opinion!

When you dont have the money you dont have the money!!! just because i cant donate at the moment, doesnt mean i dont support MOCA! I have always been there for MOCA and always will!!!

XD-Over

carry for myself

think maybe another trash pickup is in order......maybe we could do that while collecting donations from the public? i know biddeford could use a pickup. sanford, even gorham and scarborough.