• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Documentary Talent Search

tagwolf

I'm an aspiring film maker and an advocate for all constitutional rights. Currently the timing is perfect to compile a documentary on changing open carry laws in California and how little by little the state and government is disarming is law abiding population.

I need experts, politicians, law enforcement officers and anyone with the drive to contribute to a 2 sided documentary piece on the new gun control law passed in CA.

Filming will need to take place at various gatherings, protests, interviews and require a good amount of work and time.

If anyone has something viable to help contribute to this project please don't hesitate to contact me.

I cannot stress enough that this will NOT BE A BIASED OR SLANTED documentary. I am going to take a journalistic stance and let the audience hear both sides equally. Which means I want people on both sides of the issue.

Thanks for any assistance.

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
I'm an aspiring film maker and an advocate for all constitutional rights. Currently the timing is perfect to compile a documentary on changing open carry laws in California and how little by little the state and government is disarming is law abiding population.

I need experts, politicians, law enforcement officers and anyone with the drive to contribute to a 2 sided documentary piece on the new gun control law passed in CA.

Filming will need to take place at various gatherings, protests, interviews and require a good amount of work and time.

If anyone has something viable to help contribute to this project please don't hesitate to contact me.

I cannot stress enough that this will NOT BE A BIASED OR SLANTED documentary. I am going to take a journalistic stance and let the audience hear both sides equally. Which means I want people on both sides of the issue.

Thanks for any assistance.

Hmmmm. I would say those two statements are contradictory.

My suspicion radar just went to DefCon2. Maybe I'm wrong. It would be nice if I were. But, I'd wanta see a whole lotta pro-gun answers out of our aspiring film-maker before getting involved. Too easy for it to be an ambush piece.

Last edited:

thebigsd

Founder's Club Member
Do you have any links to your previous work? What exactly is your personal position on open carry? Do you carry? If so, what do you carry? Just following up on Citizen's suspicions.

tagwolf

Lol. I've encountered much "suspicion", as any documentary filmaker, in my quest to create a piece on this critical time.

My stance on open carry shouldn't matter, as my intent, and I'd hope the intent of any documentary film maker, is to come from a neutral stance as much as possible and allow the story to tell itself with as little bias as possible.

If you must know I do support open carry and open carry occasionally the Ruger P90 that sits next to me and my bed as I write this.

It's a great firearm and from my experience is extremely accurate, powerful and reliable...Please don't turn this into a gun review battle though.

I'm not sure what to tell you on suspicions. If you don't intent to contribute it doesn't really matter :p. But again, I very much do support open carry for one fact alone. The criminals in our society don't give a **** about open carry or carrying unloaded. The only thing this new law does is further disarm citizens who should be under the protection of the constitution.

The reason my first post is contradictory is because I wanted to hint at my personal views, but try to explain that I really do want to present an informative, unbiased docu. Those are the most impactful and those are the ones that are morally correct.

Thanks for listening and any assistance out there..I am looking and need help fast. Jan is not far away and I need to start shooting in the next couple weeks along with rebuilding my cars engine that just decided to blow a head gasket >.<

Last edited: