• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

HE'S only 13 and he's got a sawn-off shotgun in his hands.

Haz.

Like Australias gun ban, Great Britain's gun ban is a complet and total flop!

"Police confessed they were shocked by the gang's age."

Really! I'm wondering why police are not shocked by the fact that 13 year old criminals have access to firearms in a country where GUNS have been BANNED?

"If they get involved in this type of thing, there are only two outcomes - they're either looking at a lengthy prison sentence or seeing themselves seriously injured or dead."

One things we can be sure of. They wont be seriously injured or killed by armed shop keepers or cab drivers? Haz.
************************************************** ***********************************

This shocking image of Jobe Kilbride, taken on a friend's mobile phone, shows the youngest member of a teen gang that terrorised a city with a string of armed robberies, mailonline.co.uk reports.

Kilbride and his gang-mates Bradley Beveridge, 18, Declan Kilbride, 16, Declan Culshaw, 15, and Dylan Currie, 14, have been jailed for more than 20 years for their ten-day crime spree in Liverpool, Britain.

Read More: <http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/world/boy-13-terrorised-city-with-sawn-off-shotgun/story-e6frev00-1226169167610>