• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Buffalo Wid Wings "leave your gun in the car'

07gtimyfast

Does it not seem fair that if we want our rights respected as gun owners we should demonstrate that respect by respecting the rights of others? Who really benefits from these exchanges?

I agree, which is why I respected the managers request and took my firearm outside. I did not want to infringe on the companies rights. But... I feel that if they do not want to respect my decision to carry a firearm then I reserve the right not to give them my business. My firearm was clearly in view of several employees and I noticed them eye-balling it while we waited to be seated, I feel they should have "notified" me of the companies policy before we had been seated for several minutes and ordered.

Hello to the GA OC community from Idaho!

I have to ask if this is the same Kennesaw, GA that years (a decade or three?) enacted a local ordinance requiring firearms ownership (with an opt out) and experienced a dramatic decrease in crime? The one that made the gun-grabbers howl and issue dire predictions of wild-west shootouts? (I live in the "wild west" and have yet to see one...they only happen in re-enactments and CAS events, far as I know)

If so, what has happened to the fair city since?

Love to visit GA sometime & take in the scenery & hospitality....

cheers,

DCR

Yes sir, this is the same Kennesaw.