• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

military on the move, Massvie trains moving all over the usa...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowlux

MilProGuy

I'm wary about clicking on these particular links. Guess you could say I'm skeptical, and apprehensive about getting computer viruses.

I'll wait until the cable news folks start reporting this.

lowlux

It took them 2 months to do any kind of report on the protest in new york..... The news is always late...

lowlux

Well, It appears we maybe going to war with IRAN, but this could be a Trojan horse too, I guess IRAN did something to really piss the usa off, or iran is planning to attack the USA, or some ********.

RetiredOC

Campaign Veteran
They are in Tampa, and other cities, "operation new world order"..

http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/30/m...eeps-seen-near-bakersfield-california-photos/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=y1eTdj2JgQo

Banks are also refusing to allow customers to close there accounts, bank of America anyways, and are threading people with calling the police...... It appears the **** has hit the fan.

d2b78312-2a0b-49e3-b6f6-89882d9f7785.jpg

M

McX

i knew it! it's zombies, aliens, or iranians, but it's always something.

since9

Campaign Veteran
I'm wary about clicking on these particular links.

The links are benign.

Army units rotate in and out of Ft. Irwin, CA's National Training Center with their own vehicles. They're shipped by train, then shipped back after their training rotations are finished a few weeks later. Army units also travel by rail, then ship, when heading overseas.

Bakersfield is near Ft. Irwin. If the train was headed southeast, it probably went through Barstow, then on to Ft. Irwin.

Last edited:

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
You mean to tell me that no one has seen any black helicopters? You really can't have a good conspiracy theory without swarms of black helicopters.:D

The helicopters you need to be concerned about are not black. They are a flat dark green.

I'll be glad to tell you how I know that, and I won't even have to kill you afterwards. But be sure to bring your toothbrush, 'cause you'll be away from home for a while.

stay safe.

SFCRetired

The helicopters you need to be concerned about are not black. They are a flat dark green.

I'll be glad to tell you how I know that, and I won't even have to kill you afterwards. But be sure to bring your toothbrush, 'cause you'll be away from home for a while.

stay safe.

No problem. I may be retired, but I still know quite a few people who aren't.:D I'm actually much more worried about blue helmets with the UN logo on them.

Daylen

Some people don't seem to realize how much equipment the Army moves on a regular basis. And how much some units LOVE rail, even though rail is a ****** way to transport anything other than coal and grain...

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Links are safe - information made to appear as if it came from the links is pure fabrication.

IMHO - this is one giant step worse that trolling and reported it to Administrator.

military on the move, Massvie trains moving all over the usa...
They are in Tampa, and other cities, "operation new world order"..

http://theintelhub.com/2011/07/30/mi...fornia-photos/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=y1eTdj2JgQo

Banks are also refusing to allow customers to close there accounts, bank of America anyways, and are threading people with calling the police...... It appears the **** has hit the fan.​

--Moderator Comment--
Your dialog is not supported by your links.

Manufacturing evidence or distortion of same is in violation of the tenants of OCDO.

Since this thread is based on a falsehood, rather than on factual evidence, I am not moving it to the the Social Lounge where it would rightly belong - Locking it!

Status
Not open for further replies.