• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fisking the DC Court of appeals on Heller II

rushcreek2

Agreed Skidmark - This is why we must not be enticed by the "promises" of Heller/McDonald into looking to the federal judiciary to invoke the 2A as it was written and intended .

As challenging as it sometimes seems - in the long run I am convinced that our efforts will be best served by asserting our rights at the state level -even given the sorry likes of IL, CA, NJ, HI, CT, and a few other recalcitrants like TX, OK, & AR.

Dreamer

As challenging as it sometimes seems - in the long run I am convinced that our efforts will be best served by asserting our rights at the state level -even given the sorry likes of IL, CA, NJ, HI, CT, and a few other recalcitrants like TX, OK, & AR.

And let us not forget DC's Feudalistic serfdom neighbor to the north--MD...