• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Forum Profile Visits

M

McX

Hey all, go check your profiles, and see how many visitors you've had, and post the numbers, something amusing to do. i've served over 1020 happy customers so far! How 'bout you's?

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Hey all, go check your profiles, and see how many visitors you've had, and post the numbers, something amusing to do. i've served over 1020 happy customers so far! How 'bout you's?

This page has had 1,631 visits

Hmmm... Either a bunch of people accidentally clicked on my profile or I'm popular and/or infamous. Any publicity is good publicity right? :lol:

M

McX

This page has had 1,631 visits

Hmmm... Either a bunch of people accidentally clicked on my profile or I'm popular and/or infamous. Any publicity is good publicity right? :lol:

Brass, you got that many visits cause everybody loves you, like the FBI, DEA, HomeLand Security.

added on edit: almost forgot BATFE too!

Last edited:

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
Brass, you got that many visits cause everybody loves you, like the FBI, DEA, HomeLand Security.

added on edit: almost forgot BATFE too!

LMAO! :lol: What? Just because I told that census worker I wouldn't answer his questions at that he didn't need to stop by again?

Don't be surprised if that ends up in someones sig line some day.....:lol:

HandyHamlet

That's just because you keep clicking on your own profile again and again to stuff the ballot box.:p

Yes, I just found out it actually works....

I must have a broken one.

64?

And it doesn't change when I check in. Now I KNOW I have pissed off more than 64 people here over the last year...

M

McX

I must have a broken one.

64?

And it doesn't change when I check in. Now I KNOW I have pissed off more than 64 people here over the last year...

c'mon dudes, everyone over to Handy's profile, lets pump it up. i think if you get over 1000 you get on a no fly list!

M

McX

It's okay... I know I'm not the prettiest one at the Ball.

:lol:

well we still love you, well...........actually just like you................well, maybe just tolerate you?

(just kidding)

hey man, i went to your profile, and reloaded the page 5 times, that's got to count for something.

M

McX

sorry Handy, with the low numbers, and even us trying, the best we could do was get you on the "cant take the bus" list.