Thread: Open Carry Opportunity - Wednesday at Langley - Keep the Change

Open Carry Opportunity - Wednesday at Langley - Keep the Change

Gov. Bob McDonnell will join President Barack Obama and First Lady Michelle Obama for their veterans-focused event on Wednesday at Joint Base Langley-Eustis in Hampton.

Link: http://www2.timesdispatch.com/news/2...it-ar-1388327/

Already done this sort of thing twice. No big deal, just stay outside the sterile areas, which are well marked.
    He wore his gun outside his pants for all the honest world to see. Pancho & Lefty

The millions of people, armed in the holy cause of liberty, and in such a country as that which we possess, are invincible by any force which our enemy can send against us....There is no retreat but in submission and slavery! ...The war is inevitable–and let it come! I repeat it, Sir, let it come …………. PATRICK HENRY speech 1776

BHO comes to VA, visits a military base (no guns) and a school (no guns) and the SS still hooks an armed LEO in the crowd. His equipment truck gets stolen in Richmond. I wonder how well Anna's Pizza and the pumpkin patch got swept.

He rode right by my house. I took the wife and kids out to the road to watch. If it was daylight I might have had my strong side to oncoming traffic. Or not. That might not have worked out too well for me...
    Last edited by paramedic70002; 10-19-2011 at 05:09 PM.
    "Each worker carried his sword strapped to his side." Nehemiah 4:18

Guns Save Lives. Paramedics Save Lives. But...
    Paramedics With Guns Scare People!

Got a letter/packet in the mail the other day...,

telling me how I could help with Obomber's magical bus tour. Boy, did THEY get a wrong number. Oh gosh, I said "Boy", but I didn't point my finger. Please don't tell Mr. Poindexter, he'd be upset somethin' awful!!! He'd be affronted all the way back to..., well uh, well, WHEREVER the hell he said his grandpappy was, way back when!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

This explains the 20+ state police, NN Police and York County Sheriff cars lining I64 exits. I was on the way back from Ft. Lee and lost count as to how many marked and unmarked cars I saw (none of them running radar that I could tell).

I was disarmed at the time due to my Ft. Lee visit. :-(

If BHO drove by my house I would be torn whether to give him the one finger salute or drop my drawers to moon him. I guess the latter would be bad since I would voluntarily be bending over for him already....

Quote Originally Posted by paramedic70002 View Post
    BHO comes to VA, visits a military base (no guns) and a school (no guns) and the SS still hooks an armed LEO in the crowd. His equipment truck gets stolen in Richmond. I wonder how well Anna's Pizza and the pumpkin patch got swept.

He rode right by my house. I took the wife and kids out to the road to watch. If it was daylight I might have had my strong side to oncoming traffic. Or not. That might not have worked out too well for me...
    Maybe it's the current political climate, but when my eyes read "SS" my mind registered "Schutzstaffel" and not "Secret Service". Although one might argue there isn't much of a fine line between the two...

If the Prez goes driving past my house I'd be inclined to wear my gun. Not only is it my right, of course, but a) he has nothing to fear from me but b) I could have everything to fear from him.
    As Steve Lee says, "I like guns," and have no plans to get rid of them. My kids will be taught, as I was, about gun safety.

Life is good.

Quote Originally Posted by 45acpForMe View Post
    If BHO drove by my house I would be torn whether to give him the one finger salute or drop my drawers to moon him. I guess the latter would be bad since I would voluntarily be bending over for him already....
    You could always stand outside in your yard holding an Obama LOL poster!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	obama_lol.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	89.8 KB 
ID:	7174
    As Steve Lee says, "I like guns," and have no plans to get rid of them. My kids will be taught, as I was, about gun safety.

Life is good.

I would be standing with my AR slung on my shoulder if he drove by my house.