• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Open Carry Opportunity - Wednesday at Langley - Keep the Change

paramedic70002

BHO comes to VA, visits a military base (no guns) and a school (no guns) and the SS still hooks an armed LEO in the crowd. His equipment truck gets stolen in Richmond. I wonder how well Anna's Pizza and the pumpkin patch got swept.

He rode right by my house. I took the wife and kids out to the road to watch. If it was daylight I might have had my strong side to oncoming traffic. Or not. That might not have worked out too well for me...

Last edited:

sidestreet

Got a letter/packet in the mail the other day...,

telling me how I could help with Obomber's magical bus tour. Boy, did THEY get a wrong number. Oh gosh, I said "Boy", but I didn't point my finger. Please don't tell Mr. Poindexter, he'd be upset somethin' awful!!! He'd be affronted all the way back to..., well uh, well, WHEREVER the hell he said his grandpappy was, way back when!!!

sidestreet

Jeremiah 29 vs. 11-13

we are not equal, we will never be equal, but we must be relentless.

45acpForMe

This explains the 20+ state police, NN Police and York County Sheriff cars lining I64 exits. I was on the way back from Ft. Lee and lost count as to how many marked and unmarked cars I saw (none of them running radar that I could tell).

I was disarmed at the time due to my Ft. Lee visit. :-(

If BHO drove by my house I would be torn whether to give him the one finger salute or drop my drawers to moon him. I guess the latter would be bad since I would voluntarily be bending over for him already....:uhoh:

Cmdr_Haggis

BHO comes to VA, visits a military base (no guns) and a school (no guns) and the SS still hooks an armed LEO in the crowd. His equipment truck gets stolen in Richmond. I wonder how well Anna's Pizza and the pumpkin patch got swept.

He rode right by my house. I took the wife and kids out to the road to watch. If it was daylight I might have had my strong side to oncoming traffic. Or not. That might not have worked out too well for me...

Maybe it's the current political climate, but when my eyes read "SS" my mind registered "Schutzstaffel" and not "Secret Service". Although one might argue there isn't much of a fine line between the two...

:uhoh:

If the Prez goes driving past my house I'd be inclined to wear my gun. Not only is it my right, of course, but a) he has nothing to fear from me but b) I could have everything to fear from him.

Cmdr_Haggis

If BHO drove by my house I would be torn whether to give him the one finger salute or drop my drawers to moon him. I guess the latter would be bad since I would voluntarily be bending over for him already....:uhoh:

You could always stand outside in your yard holding an Obama LOL poster!

obama_lol.jpg