Thread: all alone

all alone

Hi every one I'm new to the open carry. Org site. I'm in vegas & I openly & ploudly carry my glock on my hip but I feel like I don t fit in & I'm all alone is there people I can hang with that openly carry. I feel okward cause I m the only one in my neighborhood so far that I ve seen

The awkward nervous feeling will tend to go away. Remember when you first started driving...it's kinda like that. Make sure to educate yourself and know the statutes and your Rights. Feel free to click the link below in my Sig for lot's of valuable links and info.
    Click Here for New to WI Open Carry Legal References and Informational Videos--- FAQ's http://Tinyurl.com/OpenCarry-WI

The Armed Badger A WI site dedicated to Concealed Carry in WI

"To disarm the people... was the best and most effectual way to enslave them." -- George Mason, Speech of June 14, 1788

http://Tinyurl.com/New-To-Guns to DL useful Info

If you think you're right ... stand fast! Don't back down.

tyc

I was awkward at first as well. Don't worry, the feeling goes away pretty quickly til you don't feel right without a gun on your hip.
    One loves to possess arms, though they hope never to have occasion for them. Thomas Jefferson to George Washington, 1796.
    If someone has a gun and is trying to kill you, it would be reasonable to shoot back with your own gun. - Dalai Lama (Seattle Times, 05-15-2001).
    Find businesses that are pro gun and those that aren't. Support Friend or Foe by using it!

Quote Originally Posted by christopherreese86 View Post
    Hi every one I'm new to the open carry. Org site. I'm in vegas & I openly & ploudly carry my glock on my hip but I feel like I don t fit in & I'm all alone is there people I can hang with that openly carry. I feel okward cause I m the only one in my neighborhood so far that I ve seen
    You can OC with me, I will be at a couple of DUI checkpoints with protest signs this weekend, OC of course. I hope you will join me. PM me for details.

Quote Originally Posted by christopherreese86 View Post
    Usually the first Saturday of the month there is an open carry get together at a restaurant. So pay attention to the forum or look up the older posts and pm someone. Or if you want start a get together then post the details and invite here.

Quote Originally Posted by drdcup View Post
    Usually the first Saturday of the month there is an open carry get together at a restaurant. So pay attention to the forum or look up the older posts and pm someone. Or if you want start a get together then post the details and invite here.
    Saturday Nov 5th
    11 am
    Morrell Park. 500 Harris Street, Henderson NV

From LV via Boulder Hwy:
    Continue past Lake Mead Pkwy to intersection of Boulder/Major (Terribles bowling alley on left)
    Turn left, Harris is the next street
    Turn left then right into the first park entrance.

From the 215/95 intersection go east to Boulder Hwy.
    Turn right to intersection of Boulder/Major (Terribles bowling alley on left)
    Turn left, Harris is the next street
    Turn left then right into the first park entrance.

I will put up my Don't Tread on Me flag. Everyone make an effort to get there. It's good to put faces to those you communicate with
    online. Plenty of playground for kids.

Questions? Ask.

TBG
    Life member GOA and NRA. Member of SAF, NAGR, TXGR and Cast Bullet Assoc.